CHAPTER 79: HE'S AWAKE

Felix woke to darkness and unfamiliar scents. Immediately, memories flooded his mind, flashes of Jisung and Hyunjin fighting off unknown wolves while he ran into their Den for cover.

He remembered a tall Alpha with black hair and even blacker eyes stalking into his nest and lunging for him right as he ripped as hard as he could on his packs mating bond, and then everything went dark.

His head was pounding, and his throat felt tight. It felt like he was weighed down, but he couldn't see enough to make out where he was, let alone what was pinning him down.

He let out a quiet whimper, and that's when he heard it... A deep rumble that made his stomach twist and his heart pound, but not in the warm way it did when one of his mates would growl for him... Felix felt like he was going to be sick.

"You're awake." The voice was unfamiliar and the scent permeating the air was so overwhelming it made Felix feel like he was being smothered.

"I was hoping to have some time alone with you." Felix nearly screamed at the flash of red eyes above him but bit his tongue to keep from making a single sound. Felix didn't know what to do, how to get away and back to his mates, but then he felt several pulls through his mating bond and nearly whimpered at the soothing feeling that washed over him.

Felix ignored the Alpha above him and started pulling back at the bond desperately. All he wanted was to wake up and find this was all some horrible nightmare, but he couldn't help but feel that this nightmare was real.

"I'm so happy to finally have you back, kitten." The Alpha purred, pulling Felix's attention back to him.

Felix nearly gagged at the sweet tone and nickname the Alpha was using as he spoke to him, though that could have also been the overpowering scent of Hot Iron. "I've waited for you for so long, and I'm so happy I've found you and you can finally be mine."  

He rumbled, leaning in to lick up the side of Felix's neck, making the Omega flinch, his wolf writhing in disgust at being touched in such a way by an Alpha that wasn't his. "I can't wait to have every inch of you." The Alpha nipped at the side of his neck, making Felix squeak, as he pressed his hand firmly into the side of his protruding belly.

"GET OFF!" Felix snarled, lashing out at the Alpha with every ounce of strength he had while the man merely pinned him down and laughed.

"I'm going to have so much fun breaking you." He rumbled deeply, laying his weight down on top of the Omega. "And I'm going to savour every second..."