Chapter 63: HARD DECISION

After the Omega's group nap on the third day, Minho was seated on the pelts by the fire with them, Felix snuggled up to him between his legs as he held Minjun.

Minho hadn't taken much time to meet the pup, as he was more than a little distracted and didn't want to be too close to him while he was so upset, but now he was happy to snuggle up with his mate and fall more in love as he watched Felix rocking the pup in his arms.

Felix was a natural, which only made him chuckle to himself over how anxious Felix had been over being pregnant. Minho hadn't realized he'd stopped staring at Minjun and shifted his gaze to Felix until his Omega turned to smile over his shoulder at him.

"He's gorgeous, isn't he?" Felix was beaming.

"Y-yeah, he is." Minho replied, quickly looking back to the pup, making Felix giggle and Soobin smirk.

"You would know how perfect my pup was if you stopped staring at Felix for half a second." He teased, winking at the Alpha.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Minho scoffed in denial.

"Even from here, I can confirm that this is the longest you've looked at our pup since sitting with Felix!" Yeonjun laughed from across the fire with Changbin and Jisung.

"Leave him alone." Felix chuckled, continuing to rock the pup, letting him play with his fingers in his sleep.

"Thank you, Felix." Minho kissed his cheek. "At least someone believes I've been looking at Minjun."

"Oh, I didn't say that." Felix smirked at him.

"Rude..." Minho grunted, nipping the back of Felix's neck gently, making his mate squeak quietly and laugh. "Felix, baby, are you sure you don't want to eat anything?" He asked, nuzzling into Felix's hair.

He hadn't eaten all day and he didn't eat much the night before, having lost his appetite since the reappearance of his father.

"I'm not hungry." Felix shrugged, focusing all his attention on Minjun.

"Felix, I think-"

"I'm. Not. Hungry. Minho." Felix huffed, sighing in frustration. "Soobin, do you mind?" Felix smiled at the Omega, holding Minjun out for him to take.

"Of course, Felix." Soobin smiled, nodding. "He really likes you." Soobin chuckled, passing Minjun over to Wooyoung who was twitching eagerly to get his hands on the pup.

"I really like him too." Felix smiled at Minjun before rising to his feet. "Excuse me." Felix smiled down at them before retreating into their Den.

Minho went to follow him, only to be stopped by Jisung as he shook his head, following Felix.

"Sweetheart, please come and eat something." Jisung said carefully, moving to wrap his arms around Felix.

"I'm not hungry, how many times do I have to say it before you all listen?" He asks frustratedly.

"Felix, baby, we're just concerned because you haven't eaten since yesterday and you're pregnant." Jisung sighed, cupping Felix's face in his hands.

"We just want to make sure that you are healthy so that our pup is healthy too. After everything that has happened, I understand why you would be so stressed, and I'm not saying this to upset you, but you need to try. You need to let us take care of you and our pup." He placed a kiss on Felix's forehead.

"I'm sorry, Sungie..." Felix whimpered.

"I just can't stomach anything right now, not when I know that He is still out there." Felix bit his lip, trying to stop himself from crying again. He was sick and tired of crying, and he was sick and tired of feeling so unhappy and just wanted all of this to end.

"I need..." Felix paused. "I need this to be over, and I need to see it done." Felix admitted, staring at his feet.

"What are you saying, Felix?" Jisung was surprised to hear what Felix was saying and if he was understanding what he was saying, he wasn't sure it was such a great idea.

"I want to be there..." Felix looked up at him. "I need this, please." Felix looked so serious and sure of himself in that moment that Jisung knew there was nothing anyone could say to change his mind.

The last thing he wanted was for Felix to be put under anymore stress, but if he genuinely needed this, if this was the closure he needed, then he would support him as best as he could.

"Felix, are you sure about this?" Jisung quirked a brow, "Are you sure that you want to be there?"

"If I don't see it happen, I won't be able to believe he's really gone." Felix sighed.

"Alright." Jisung nodded. "Chan isn't going to like this. None of them are, but if this is something you need, then I will support you." He smiled at his fated mate, kissing him sweetly.

---===—-

"Felix, no. Absolutely not." Chan crossed his arms, frowning.

"Chan, please, I need to do this." Felix practically begged, holding Jisung's hand tight in his own.

"No! This is the last thing I would ever want you to see." Chan shook his head, appalled that Felix wanted to see his father die.

"Chan, would you just trust him?" Jisung sighed.

"You agree with this ridiculous request?" Chan scoffed at Jisung's words.

"Chan, you are the one who said you wanted me to have closure, well this is what I need to have closure." Felix pouted up at his mate.

"I know what I said, Felix, but this?" Chan hated everything about this. Felix had been through so much already; it couldn't possibly be good for him to see his father's death.

"Yes, this." Felix nodded, stepping closer to his Pack Alpha. "Please, Chan."

"Tell him what you told me, Felix." Jisung said softly, watching Chan closely.

"If... If I don't see it happen, then I won't be able to believe he's gone for good." Felix repeated his earlier words to Jisung.

"Please, Alpha, I need this." Felix placed his hands on Chans chest, eyes desperate.

"I think we should let him come." Minho finally said, frowning. "I don't like the idea any more than you do, but I understand what he's saying." Chan hated every bit of this, but he knew he was more and more outnumbered by the second.

The Alpha let out a sigh of frustration, slowly wrapping his arms around Felix, hugging him close.

"Alright..." Chan muttered, kissing the top of Felix's head. "You can come." He huffed.

"Thank you, Chan." Felix nuzzled into his chest, arms wrapped tight around the Alpha's waist.

"We should probably go if we're going to be back in time to make dinner." Chan grumbled, still extremely upset about Felix coming with them.

"If Felix is going, we're all going." Hyunjin said quickly, coming to stand with the rest of them.

"Fine..." Chan grumbled, turning to their guests. "We'll be back later." Chan told them with a look of frustration.

"We'll start on dinner so it's ready when you get back." Hongjoong smiled at his fellow Alpha, sympathetic to his frustration but happy to see their Omega asking for closure.

He hadn't wanted it before, so this would be good for him, no matter how upsetting it might be for Chan.

"Thank you." Chan nodded, turning to walk out of the clearing, his arm wrapped tight around Felix's shoulders.