~Chapter2~

-
Jungkook slightly opened his eyes and found himself laying onto a cozy bed.

he felt dizzy, his vision got blurred as he saw a figure walking towards him

he couldn't help himself but he lost his consciousness again because of weakness and bruises.

After some moments he finally opened his eyes and quickly sat up panting heavily.

his mind flashed some deadly flashbacks making him panic he tried to get off from the bed but couldn't.

-

he looked at himself, there were bandaids on his legs and some on his right arm as he remembered how the wolves tried to attack him and how harshly he fell on the ground.

Suddenly the same figure he saw earlier came into the room...It didn't seemed like a human to him he was confused by his looks.

strong muscular body, chocolate brown eyes, curly black hair with wolf ears and a tail which looked fun to play with.

He was also full of bruises and claw prints as if he were in the same situation as his.

His chain of thoughts broke as the figure walked towards him making the boy scared as he got close

Kook moved back until he reached the end of the bed breathing heavily.

"Don't worry bub I won't hurt you" he said in a deep and husky voice sitting near Kook.

Jungkook was still clueless of the situation as he didn't dare to look up."Look at me baby boy" the elder demanded as Kook looked up in fear.

"May I know your name?" he asked politely as his ears stood still wanting an answer "J-Jungkook... Jeon Jungkook" Kook said gathering his legs and then hugging them tightly showing insecureance.

 Jeon Jungkook" Kook said gathering his legs and then hugging them tightly showing insecureance

"Will you act like this with the person who saved you?bad boy"
Taehyung said sulking

"s-sorry but can Kook know t-the scenario"

"sure Kook~"
Taehyung smirked.

"you entered somewhere you weren't supposed to little one"

"wh-at do you...mean by that?"

"you're a human and humans don't belong to a place that is owned by wolves"

"h-how can I get b-back?" Jungkook gulped

"there's no going back hun"
Taehyung said opening a drawer and taking out the first aid kit.

"Come here, let me treat that wound on your face" Taehyung said in a demanding voice

Kook hesitantly came near Taehyung.

Tae took out an ointment tube and started rubbing onto Kooks wounds gently.
After he was done...

"Kook hun sit here I'll bring you something to eat"

"sir w-why are you being so kind to me?"

"so do you want me to leave you out there to die or should I make you my prey hm?"

"n-no sir"

"hmm good boy and my name is Kim Taehyung okay? Hun? "

"y-yes...okay hyung"

"good that's good"
Taehyung pats Kook's head and heads out of the room and Kook starts crying

"I-I wana go back...eomma appa"
Jungkook sobbs

"Hobi hyung where are you"
tears roll down from his pretty big doe eyes.

Taehyung entered the room as Kook wiped off his tears trying to hide it
   but Tae noticed it.

"Kook bub are you okay?" Taehyung said putting  a bowl of soup on the side table

"Y-yeah *sniff* I'm alright"

"you can't hide it from me I don't like lies"
Taehyung said lifting up Kook's face.

"Look up, tell me what happened"Taehyung said in a husky voice

"I-it's just...i miss my parents a-nd my Hobi hyung" Kook said as tears rolled down his eyes.

Tae wiped off his tears, he suddenly hugged Kook and started patting his back trying to make him feel secure

"look I know you miss them bub I'll try my best to bring you back"
Tae comforted Kook as Jungkook snuggled into his neck

Taehyung kept patting his back softly as he felt his neck all wet.

Taehyung sighs "it's okay Koo".

'he sure seems to be cold, but he does have a soft spot'

•At night•

Jungkook was sitting on his bed, zoned out in his thoughts as Taehyung came towards Jungkook and handed him a blanket.

"what is this for?"

"you're going to sleep aren't you"

"but where will you sleep then?"

"don't worry I'll sleep on the couch.. "

"it's your bed why don't you sleep here instead of me?"

"look kook I'm fine..."

"then why don't we share it?"Kook said in pure innocence...
---------
Tbc
How was it:)
Thank me later for the kook edit lol:3
Take care see u soon:)