~Chapter 19~

Warning!!!
Smut------

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung opens the drawer next to him taking out some lube and squeezes it in his hand.

He adds three fingers at once making beomgyu scream in pain.

Taehyung starts inhumanly rubbing his fingers inside making a heated environment.

Beomgyu feels tears in his eyes as taehyung keeps adding more fingers.

Suddenly Taehyung started rubbing slowly and gently making Beomgyu moan in a rhythm.

"ah.. T-Tae" Beomgyu cried clenching onto the bedsheets, Taehyung again increased his pace and started finger fucking Beomgyu.

"ahh... TA-EHYUNG FOR FUCK'S SAKE STOP" Beomgyu cried feeling his climax getting higher and higher.

Taehyung got the sign as he took out his fingers and inserted them in Beomgyu's mouth who started sucking them.

Beomgyu suddenly got up from his position now sitting in front of Taehyung who was staring at him with dark eyes.

Beomgyu took Tae's hard member in his hand rubbing it softly making Taehyung groan.

Taehyung held Beomgyu's shoulder and smashed his lips onto him eating him hungrily Beomgyu rubbed Tae's back making his wolf purr in between the kiss.

Taehyung took the condom and covered his member, Beomgyu gasped at the size, a weird feeling tingled in his body.

Beomgyu arched his back as Tae slowly started to align his member in. Suddenly he slammed in making Beomgyu scream his name in pain.

Taehyung wasting no time started thrusting in and out of Beomgyu "T-Tae M-more ahhmmm" Beomgyu said crying in pleasure.

Taehyung increased his pace hitting the spot making Beomgyu moan now and then. Beomgyu felt a weird feeling in his stomach making his wolf groan.

"Hy-ung" Beomgyu sniffled arching his back. Beomgyu was feeling multiple feelings right now he felt like he was going to faint his vision started getting blurry.

Taehyung slowed his pace being a little worried about the younger, "h-hyung sto-p" Beomgyu cried.

"what happened little one tierd already?" Taehyung said in a deep husky voice giving chills to the younger.

Beomgyu nodded in denial trying to stand up with his shaky legs. "I'm still in you boy" Taehyung husked making whatever Beomgyu was going to do stop.

Beomgyu looked back then forth and stood up just to sit in Tae's lap now staring into his eyes. Beomgyu placed his arms on Tae's shoulder and started to bounce making Tae close his eyes.

That was it Taehyung lost it, his wolf leashed out on Beomgyu devouring him completely.

They went for total three rounds and Beomgyu fainted out, but Tae didn't had enough of him yet but he had to stop.

What Taehyung was afraid about happened causing Beomgyu to faint out, that's why Tae always used to deny the younger

his inner beast is unresistable.

-
It was 7 in the morning and

Jungguk was reading the diary he found earlier while Hoseok was sleeping soundly.

'me and TaeTae were having dinner together while we talked about our routines and I also told him about how me and Hobi hyung used to sneak out of the class'

"who is TaeTae?" Jungguk questioned himself while reading the diary.

Hoseok moved in his sleep moving Jungguk's attention.