~Chapter 14~

-

Jungkook took out his school bag and emptied it

it has been more than weeks and Jungkook is ready to go on his little.. no big mission.

He put some of his favourite clothes in the bag and some necessary items, he also put a baseball bat incase a wolf attacked them.

He quietly went down the stairs into the kitchen and filled his bag with lots of cartons of banana milk.

He was adding the cartiages when some carrots caught his attention he was gonna grab them suddenly him phone started ringing.

"Aiii!!!"
Jungkook shouted like a maniac taking out his phone from his pocked.

He had a great panic attack that he was gonna drop his phone but... Phew he catched it.

Hoseok was calling him

he quietly attended the call not wanting up to wake his parents.

"yes hyung?"
Jungkook said in a hushed voice

"I'll be there... yes I'm coming, okay bye"
he said putting down his phone.

He was gonna sneak out when he heard some footsteps and a 'cling', the lights of the hallway preiced through his eyes.

"Jungkook? Was that you?"

Jungkook's mom said in a sleepy voice, Jungkook hurriedly hid behind the vase near the doorway so his mom can't spot him.

"No wonder what this kid is messing with now, Jungkook?"
his mom called him again scanning the house

"I guess it was just me, gosh I'm worrying too much these days"
his mom turned back switching the lights off, dragged herself back to her room.

-

Jungkook reached near the school where Hoseok was waiting.

"Ready? Ggukie?"

"yes, hyung!"
Jungkook said with pure confidence no conflict.

They both nodded and started walking towards the jungle, the walk was quiet because both of the boys had alot of going in their minds.

The clouds were running in the sky taking circular rounds, covering and uncovering the bright full moon again and again.

Even the moon was looking very grumpy and serious today, no wonder why?.

They were now standing in front of the dark forest, hiding many secrets within its mist.

---------Had to make this chapter short for some reasons:)DW uploading another chapter today

---------
Had to make this chapter short for some reasons:)
DW uploading another chapter today...
Vote n comment before anything else:>
Bye;)