~Chapter 11~

-

Jungkook sniffled in his bed covering himself with blankets when he heard a knock.

His mother came in and sat besides him she looked confused.

"Jungkook? Baby are you alright...? Did something happen in school?"
his mother asked.

Jungkook had so many questions in his mind right now

"n-nothing mom I'm just tired...just want t-o take a little n-ap"
his voice was stuttering he didn't knew what to say.

"Okay... If you really want that I'll leave you we'll talk in the morning hmm..."
his mother said Cressing him over the bed sheets and kook simply replied with a hmm, with that his mother left the room.

He just came back from a totaly different world... From his Tae but looks like his parents didn't care less about his absence either.

Kook snuggled in his bedsheets his sobs were continuous with that he didn't knew when he fell asleep in his sweet slumber.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Jungkook are you okay? You feel a little down"
Hobi asked as they were walking through the corridors of their school

"yeah I'm fine..."
"you don't seem fine... I know you very well kook tell me what's wro-"

"IF YOU KNOW ME AND YOU KNEW EVERYTHING THEN WHY ARE YOU SO DUMBFOUNDED... YOU DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT.. ABOUT WHERE I WAS FREAKING GONE ALL THIS TIME?"
Jungkook cried

everyone in the corridor was staring at them

Jungkook's tears were continously rolling down his face

"w-wait Kookie! "
Hobi tried to stop him but kook hid his face and ran from there

he was gonna follow him but suddenly Miss Lisa Manoban came out from a class

she's the discipline incharge of the school known for her strict and non-merciful behavior took fast steps towards Hobi and stood in front of him.

Hobi's head was hung low not making a eye contact

"I would like to meet you in my office mr. Jung Hoseok" she said and left from there.

Hobi dragged himself towards Lisa's office thinking of how he will explain himself.

Hobi knocked on the door as he heard a come in, he entered the office where Miss Lisa was sitting on her chair facing her back

"sit down!"
her voice was sturn and strict.

Hobi hesitantly sat on the front seat Lisa spun her seat a bit in Hobi's direction now facing him.

"let's be straight forward what was that"
Lisa's face was blank showing no emotions

"I-I ma-"

"No stuttering tell me quickly I'm running out of time"

"I actually-"

"do you know that our school is known for its discipline and good behaviors, we care not to make any fuss and kids like you spoil it! "

"ma'am I can e-explain"
"no need for explanation you know the punishment you get after discarding the rules"

"y-yes ma'am".

-

Jungkook was sitting on a bench eating his sobs so nobody hears him.

"Are you okay?"

Jungkook got startled at the sudden volume he looked upwards to meet a pair of dark chocolate brown eyes.