~Chapter 15~

They were standing in front of the forest, Jungkook took a deep breath and peeked at Hobi who was staring into the depths of the forest.

Never seen Hobi this quiet never did Jungkook.

Suddenly Jungkook felt a tap on his shoulder making him jump out of his place.

"Ahwwwwnsbsjnmajsjsks"
Jungkook cried mentally, dragging hobi's attention.

Hobi's eyes widened when he saw an old figure standing besides them.

It was an old lady wearing a gown with a hood, that lady looked in her 40's-50's.

"What are you kids doing here"
the lady asked in a grumpy voice

"we-"

"going on a howling mission?"
the lady said cutting whatever Hobi was gonna make up.

"Pardon?"
Jungkook said with confusion painted on his face, "you can't go back, Jungkook" said the lady.

"You broke a promise, a secret within you and them which wasn't meant to be broken"
the lady said taking off her hood.
-

"If you want to go back, no questions you will have to sacrifice your soul.. You may get some time to think"
the lady said looking straightly into Jungkook's eyes.

"Only a soul? I'm down.."
Jungkook said confidently maintaining his neutral face

"it's a big deal boy, wolves don't have souls, a soul is precious it keeps a man immortally alive, you know what I mean".

"I.. I will"
Jungkook spoke up, he was a bit confused but everything for Tae of course

"another thing you will have to sacrifice... Is your previous memories, it's like starting a new life you can't have them all again right?"
the lady spoke up with a smirk on her face

"do you both agree?"
the lady questioned

after getting no awnser she spoke up "I guess not, then I'm leaving I knew you can't because you don't belong there"

the lady was going to leave but Hobi stopped her spearing Jungkook some time.

"I will do as Jungkook says ma'am but I've a question.. How did you know all of this..?"

"just a witch's stuff"
she spoke up.

"I agree with the terms ma'am"
Jungkook said walking towards her

'because no matter what the red string can't break, if it's written in our destinies;
we will meet again like the sun and moon in an eclipse'. - .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-------
Two short chapters I a day what a hit
Hope you enjoyed taekookers
Vote n comment before anything else;)
Bye!