~Chapter 16~

2 years or so after adjusting
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook was busy serving the customers their orders (yes he works in a café with Hoseok).

Hoseok runs a little café named sunshine and sugars.
His worth is not that big he's fine as long as Jungkook's needs are easily covered by the amount of money.

Their business may be low but that really doesn't affect their brother like bond.

Hoseok loves his Kookie dearly like he did before he makes sure that the younger stays safe and sound, without any scratch.

-

Ding ding
Rang the bell

A new costumer has entered their cafe.

And then another.

And another.

They're having more costumers from past few days because there is an event going to be held soon so, everybody is busy in preparations when they get tired they come to Hoseok's little café, as it is the nearest.

It is the main benifit of the location of the café. He gets many costumers on big events.

"A cappuccino and a chocolate pastry! Done!" Jungkook noted the order and ran to the counter.

"Jungguk?" Hoseok called out.

"yes hyung?" Jungkook said smiling while pouring coffee into a cup.

"are you alright? Are you sure you're not tired or anything?"

"no hyung" Jungkook said still maintaining what do we say a 'fake smile'.

"Jungguk..I'm really sorry that I make you work like this we've no other chance... I'm sorry your hyung couldn't find anything better"

"no it's okay hyung I'm not sad over this.." Jungkook was going to leave with the order but Hoseok stopped him.

"Jungguk.. Be honest I can tell you're upset... You're an omega and you get shamed for this... I should have thought about this before.. People take advantage of you" Hoseok said with a worried look.

Jungkook gulped in trying not to stutter he said "it's o-kay hyung it's not your fault that I am really an omega.. We still have hope just find your identity and we will be good".

Jungkook wasn't maintaining an eye contact anymore he was looking down.

"Jungguk.. If-if I were an omega like you would you hate me.."

"no hyung I won't it's not you it's the society who treats us like this"

Hoseok sighed "Gguk... Please stay safe okay they're many people who are filled with shame and lust out there"

"yes okay hyung.. I understand"
With that Jungguk left to serve the order.

-

"WHERE WERE YOU GONE HUH... WHY ARE YOU SO LATE WITH MY ORDER HUH? DO YOU HAVE NO SHAME!?" a customer shouted.

Dragging attention of all the people around them.

"I-I'm so-rry" Jungkook said not maintaining an eye contact.

(this is normal.. It's normal for Jungguk to get shouted on and getting ordered over stuff)

"YOU'RE SORRY.. YOU KNOW WHAT THIS TASTES LIKE SHIT! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT THIS?" he said throwing his coffee at the younger leaving him wet.

Jungkook closed his eyes tightly his hair was dripping.

"YOU DIC-".

The customer was going to throw his hands on the younger but Hoseok stepped in. Hoseok had enough this is too much.