~Chapter 10~

-

The rest of the week went smoothly they both used to wake up, eat Kook used to wave bye to Tae and wait for him to come back from work...

All the days were super fun and normal as Kook got used to all of the environments.

He didn't had hope for going back anymore he started to enjoy it here he wanted to stay here forever one night Tae came back and.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook tried not to trip over and kept up with Tae

"where are we going... TaeTae?"

"Just wait my love I have something to show you"
Tae said trying not to make an eye contact.

It was the middle of the night and the full moon was shining brightly the rays of the moonlight fell on the boys making them glow in the deep mist darkness.

Jungkook was feeling a flow of different emotions he had many questions fluttering through his mind.

He blinked his doe eyes twice looking at the elder.

He didn't knew where the older was taking him... But he trusted him so he didn't care.

After a long walk they reached somewhere... Similar?

Jungkook's POV.

It was dark and I couldn't see much. We finally stopped in the middle of nowhere the environment felt familiar but I was unaraware because of how dark it was

suddenly Taehyung bent down towards me his sharp eyes went soft shining with... Tears?

Like if they were waiting to roll down his handsome face. But why?

I looked around trying to recognise the envoirment..

Wait.... Is this the same forest??

"Jungkook..."
Tae said holding on to me

"yeah.." I said in a small voice

"I.. I think.. It's time for you to go love"

"w-what... What do you mean"

"we don't have time... The passage opens only on the full moon... I'm sorry... I'm sorry for making you feel miserable and.. I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything earlier.. I'm sorry for teasing you everyday.. And I hope that you didn't mind of me calling you by weird names.. "

" no.. You can't do that I-I don't mind at all... You can't do that... You can't leave me like this hyung.... We were getting close... I was happy and enjoying your company"

"I'm sorry I would love to keep you if I could but... It can't stay like this forever... You can get hurt if anyone saw you... I'm sorry..."

"but-"

before I could say anything further... Tae stood up wiping my tears and soon he disappeared into the dark as his own tears streamed down his face.

I couldn't stop crying... Maybe that was the reality... A harsh reality... We can't stay together can we?

I was looking at the direction where Tae went but, suddenly I heard some howls my heartbeat started racing.

I started running backwards I kept running until I was in the middle of the forset

I felt lost but suddenly I saw a tiny light I started following it and soon I was outside the other side of the forest... Back where I belonged.
---------
The end
..
...
Nah just kidding it ain't over yet! Right?
Let's see what Jungkook does after reaching back home... Will he tell Hobi n his parents everything? He was supposed to keep it a secret well let's see then...
Hope you enjoyed!
Your author.
Kandy🌸🐰