~Chapter 22~

"what is this place hyung?"
Jungkook asked getting confused

"wait boy..Just follow me"
Yugyeom said walking into the Giant hall type mansion

"Ahem! Attention.. Everyone I want you to meet someone"

"Oh my God Yugyeom!"
People gasped looking at each other

Yugyeom dragged the shy boy in front of him who was hiding behind him

"This boy I want you to add him into your pack.. And treat him like yours can you do that for me?"
Yugyeom smiled

"I will be honored sir! You gave us great respect! We don't know but you must have your own reasons we will treat him like family.."

"I would be happy Jeon Wonwoo! You being the leader of the pack taking care of this little petal will make me not less than euphoric!"

"Oh and he's a little shy.. I'll introduce him his name is Jeon Jungguk the cutest thing in the world.. Right aren't you my boy?"
Yugyeom said smiling at the boy who was holding his hand tightly face buried into him peeking outside cutely like a little baby

"Oh then Jeon Jungguk! Welcome to the Pawehyun pack! I'll take care of you and raise you well pup.. Like my own son"
Wonwoo said smiling at the boy

"hey you can go now.. You officially belong to a pack congratulations.. And about the café you don't have to worry at all okay I'll fix it! You've my number wanna say anything? Just text me I'll be right there"
Yugyeom said in a low voice convinging the younger who nodded slighy

Jungguk walked up to Wonwoo who pulled him into his warm embrace and everyone cheered loudly

-

Yugyeom was walking back towards the cafe pulling out his phone from his pocket failing someone's number

"hello! Yes... Ah yes I want you to arrive at xxx street there would be a.. Um a cafe named sunshine and sugars I want you to reconstruct it and make it well built under you supervision.. Yes thank you"

Yugyeom put his phone down reaching towards the ruined café

He walking in scanning around it corner to corner
"such a loss.. Tsk Tsk.."

Suddenly he felt someone enter the café as he was examining the stuff

"W-who the fuck are you a-and what the heck are you doing here!? What did you do to this place!??"

Yugyeom turned around smiling warmly
"Ah you must be Jungguk's hyung!"

"Y-Yugyeom.. Sir? What are you doing here? Did Jungguk c-cause any fuss?"

"Ah.. No big deal Jungguk is safe and sound but, I would like to have a word with you.."

-

Yoongi presented all the proofs he found earlier

"Here feed yourselves, Joon cheated! There was no possibilities for him to reach at the top in nights"

"YOU... YOU'RE LYING! YO-U JUST CAN'T OVERCOME IT RIGHT THAT'S WHY!"

"Mr. Joon..!"
Mingyu said in a slightly higher voice

"please.. Control yourself it's a meeting room not a debate to win.."

"As you can see he was at X and he reached to XX within these days and gained these many deals which is impossible, and here are the raw footages of him buying people to be by his side... Also here are all the call logs he has done from the past few days... Any questions?"
Yoongi said smiling proudly