Swara - Ragini First night: Part 4

Sanskaar suddenly stops the car. Swara came out of her trance with a jerk and questions Sanskaar have they reached?

Sanskaar chuckles at the innocence with which Swara asks the question. He thinks that on outside level it looks like Ragini is innocent while Swara is brash but when we look inside their heart it's the opposite.

Sanskaar answers yes, they both get of the car and head towards Sanskar's bachelor den. Sanskaar stops Swara from entering the house and asks her to wait for a few minutes. Swara wonders why. Sanskaar comes with aarti thaal, Alta thaal and kalash filled with rice.

Swara's Grahpravesh is done and she enters the house. She was very much touched with Sanskar's gesture.

Sanskaar apologizes for bringing her to this small house. He says that it's the first house he bought from his own salary and didn't want a big house in which his voice would echo.

Swara could sense the sadness in his voice and casually grabs his hand without any awkwardness and says that it's beautiful and she could see her home in it. Sanskaar smiles and says there is one problem that there is only one bedroom. He didn't want to make this awkward but Swara again surprises him saying that she doesn't mind sharing the room with him.

Swara heads towards the bedroom and Sanskaar goes to call his mother as she would be worried.

Maheshwari mansion
Ragini's Grahpravesh is done and Laksh was least interested in it. Ragini could sense it and thinks that she will make Laksh hate Swara so much that Laksh would forget about her and love her instead.

They take blessings from everyone. When it's Sujata's turn, she slaps Ragini and says that she would never get her happiness as she has done so many evil deeds, God would punish her badly. Mark my words.

Ragini starts her melodrama and starts crying, badmouthing Sanskaar and Swara. Ram intervenes and says that Sanskaar did wrong. Sujata replies yes he did wrong but what about the injustice he faced. This Ragini is wrong too and Sanskaar and Swara would prove this one day.

Sujata cries and goes to Durgaprasad and says you never considered Sanskaar as your own, had you did he wouldn't been away for 5 years and now again you banished him without even listening his side of the story just on the words of this naagin (means Ragini). When Swara used to say that Sanskaar is not mad nobody believed her. Infact it was Ragini who convinced everyone that it's Swara's misunderstanding. And suddenly Ragini finds out Sanskaar is not mad and goes to tell everyone.

Even Sanskaar accepted that he wasn't mad but why. Did you think about it? No.

None of you considered Sanskaar as your family. If Uttara was here then definitely Sanskaar would have been here.

Saying this she goes to her room to talk to Uttara and Sanskaar. Everyone are in deep thoughts and Ragini is tensed as the truth might come out if they start believing them. Ragini starts crying that Sujata chachi is not happy with her but what's her fault in this. This was all Swara and Sanskaar's fault.

Durgaprasad ji advises everyone to go to their rooms. He is in a deep thought. He is affected by what Sujata said and starts remembering what Swara said.

Parineeta takes Ragini to Laksh and her bedroom and said to wait for Laksh.

Laksh comes in after sometime, says to Ragini that they are husband wife in front of the world, in the room we are just friends.

Ragini is angered listening to this as she was expecting to consummate their marriage. But all her dreams crashed. She starts her sweet talks to make Laksh hate Swara and Sanskaar more. They slept separately, Laksh on the floor and Ragini in bed.

Swasan home

After finishing his talk with his mother, Sanskaar heads towards their bedroom and sees Swara crying bitterly on the floor.

Sanskaar gently touches her shoulder. Swara says what has happened Sanskaar? Today I was going to marry Laksh and Ragini betrayed me and got married to him instead. And he readily married her, never once thought that something could have happened to me. He believed a video over me his love. How can he do this?

Am I this bad that I don't have anybody's trust? And breaks down.

Sanskaar hugs her and says that she is not bad and one day truth will come out that day laksh would want to be with her. This thought pinches Sanskaar's heart but he was done being selfish.

Swara says that it won't be the same. Trust is like a glass once it's broken it's broken. Even if we glue the pieces together still there would be cracks.

I won't go back to Laksh. Today I also married you and became Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari. I promise Sanskaar I would be true to this relationship. I know it must have been hard for you to hold my hands after Kavita. I won't ever try to take her place. We will be best friends and we will share all.

She brings her hand forward to shake it with Sanskaar.

Sanskaar shakes the hand and said not to take tension. He asks her to change the clothes and sleep. Once Swara comes out of the bathroom, he goes to change his clothes.

Swara is sitting on the bed when he comes out and looked like she cried. He comes to her and says not to cry anymore or her mother and Dida would say that he is a very bad husband who made you cry on the first day of marriage. Swara and Sanskaar laughs.

Sanskaar asks swara to sleep and kisses her forehead and make her lie down. And asks not to think about anything.

Sanskaar turns on the A.C. and Swara starts to shiver. Sanskaar checks whether she has any fever or not and realises that it's just from the A.C. Without a second thought he switches off the A.C. and goes to bed without realising that in his sleep he was possessively holding swara from her waist.

Precap: Swara - Ragini Pagphera ritual in Baadi