Ragini's confession: Part 40

At Maheshwari mansion

Everyone is present in the living room but no one knows what to say.

Swaradhya goes to Ragini and say why did you do this? Today you not only tried to kill me again but tried to kill my husband too. Why, because we found some proofs against you. But look at fate Ragini, you got trapped in your own game.

Tell me why did you go with Sanskaar's plan? Why why why she shouts

Ragini says I loved Laksh a lot.

Swaradhya interrupts her and say if you loved Laksh so much then why did you forced me to accept him. Why did you convince others for Laksh and my marriage.

Ragini says so that you believe and trust me and don't come to know about my deeds.

Swaradhya interrupts her again and says using your innocent face you destroyed my life, my relations, ma and Mr Shekhar Gadodia's relation. You destroyed everything.

Ragini continues that she tried her level best that Laksh and family doesn't like me but that didn't happen. With Sanskaar, I gave you drugs and tried to ruin your image but that also didn't work and Sanskaar in between changed his mind and backed off from the revenge. But I couldn't do that Swaradhya, I love Laksh a lot. I told that Dayan to kill you but Sanskaar saved you then I had no other option but to push you into the river and make everyone believe that you ran away.

But Sanskaar was a hurdle in my plan. He was going to tell everyone about me but I proved him wrong by revealing his truth. No one believed him except ma.

Dida came and she blamed me and ma believed that I was wrong. So I had to do the suicide drama to proof myself correct and marry Laksh.

But Sanskaar brought you back and married you. You both entered Maheshwari mansion and I had to make sure you both never reveal my truth. So I did all those things and blamed you and Sanskaar for everything.

Swaradhya says I feel ashamed that I considered you my sister but you are a snake filled with poison against me and my family. You care about no one but yourself.

Today I Swaradhya Sanskaar Maheshwari announce that I would never forgive you. This is the decision of both Swara and Aradhya. A sister, daughter and wife cannot forgive you. You have made a mockery of all the relations and our lives.

Sanskaar might have shown you this path but it was your choice to follow him and your choice not to listen to him when he asked you to stop everything. It's all on you Ragini. This is the upbringing you have gotten from your family.

Swaradhya moves away but turns around and warns her to stay away from me and my family. Next time you do something I won't spare you, I will send you to jail even if you are pregnant.

Swaradhya goes and stands with Sanskaar.

Laksh comes next and moves towards Ragini.

He asks her why did she do all this?

Ragini says all my life I have done what everyone said. I was told you were my husband, I accepted it. But when I started loving you with all my heart you broke our relation and everyone said easily to forget about you. You fell in love with my sister and I couldn't tolerate that. You couldn't forget your first love then why did you and everyone expect from me to forget about you because you love my sister. Why there are different rules for both of us?

Laksh says all done, now listen. Ragini your love wasn't wrong and I will continue to ask forgiveness for breaking your heart but the truth remained that I loved Swaradhya. I knew that she would never accept my love and I went away from both of your lives. But why did you punish Swaradhya for my mistake.

She hated me because I hurted you. For her nothing was more important than you. But you there is no limit to your sinful deeds.

Ragini interrupts him and says I did all this to get my love.

Laksh says what kind of love Ragini. For your love you began sacrificing people, relations, never came to your mind that this was so wrong.

Ragini says my love wasn't wrong.

Laksh continues you did mistake at every point. Your mistake was uniting me and Swaradhya. Your second mistake was trying to break mine and Swaradhya's marriage with Sanskaar.

And yes, there is a lot of difference between Sanskaar and her. Atleast Sanskaar accepted his mistake and had shown the courage to rectify his mistakes but you hold no amount of guilt for your deeds.

You have misused our trust in you and your innocence by doing so many shameful deeds. You never once thought that it was wrong. Never thought what would your family go through once they come to know about all this.

You haven't confessed but this has been done for you, if Vijayata wouldn't have gotten those pictures and went to police, I don't know how low you would have stooped to.

Ragini continues to cry

Laksh moves away from her and is continuously staring at Swaradhya. Annapoorna asks why Ragini why did you do all this? What did you get by betraying our trust?

Ragini looks down and continues to cry

Dadima goes to Ragini and says why did you do this? If you had loved Laksh you should told me. I would have made you understand that Laksh doesn't love you. You will never be happy in that relation. But you ruined us and forced everyone to point a finger at the upbringing we gave you.

Ragini has her head down and continues to cry as she doesn't have any answers for what she did anymore.

Precap: Maheshwaris and Gadodias apologize to Swaradhya and Sanskaar.