Ragini accuses Sanskaar of molestation: Part 15

At Baadi,

Police and Swara were talking to neighbours and found some interesting facts which would be revealed later.

At Maheshwari mansion

Sanskaar is in his tent getting ready, after that he goes to the house for breakfast.

Durgaprasad ji asks about Swara? Sanskaar replies that she is with the police investigating the case as she is a lawyer and would be fighting the case. Everyone are shocked listening to this as no one in their family has ever been to court.

Ragini tries to poison their minds against Swara and says what is there to investigate? It's a shut and open case that Sharmishtha ma tried to kill me because I married Laksh.

Sanskaar says time will tell who tried to kill who? Who is innocent and who is guilty? I don't want to waste my time anymore arguing with you. Mom I will do my breakfast in the office and leaves.

Sujata curses Ragini and says couldn't you keep your mouth shut for one second. You are truly a naagin, no you are worst than naagin who poisons her own family members. Because of you Sanskaar left without having breakfast.

Ragini starts crying and Sujata says these crocodile tears won't have any effect on me. Naagin kahin ki. And leaves from there to have her breakfast in her room.

Others don't know what to say, so they kept quiet. Men left for office while ladies were handling the house.

Ragini was tensed that her plan might fail as court won't blindly believe me as the family members does. So she makes another plan.

She goes to the police station to take her case back. Police was shocked and does as she says. They also inform Swara about this (Swara was at Baadi with her ma and Dida) that she doesn't have to fight the case anymore as Ragini has taken back the case against her mother. Swara is thinking what is going on Ragini's's mind.

She informs Sanskaar about this and confides in him that Ragini might be planning something big. Sanskaar asks Swara not to worry, whatever it is we will face together. They said bye to each other.

Swara bids goodbye to her mother and Dida and tells them about Ragini taking the case back. She heads towards Maheshwari mansion to freshen up.

Ragini comes to Maheshwari mansion from the police station and everyone were in the hall looking tensed as Ragini didn't inform them about going to police station.

When everyone asks her where did she go? She says she went to police station to take the case back. She tried to make herself good in their eyes by saying that she doesn't want her mother to go in jail because of her and starts crying. Everyone consoles her and were proud of her thinking that inspite of her trying to kill her, she is still willing to give her a chance without even being asked for.

They start doing the household chores. Swara has freshen up and is in her tent wearing this

 Swara has freshen up and is in her tent wearing this