Swasan in Maheshwari mansion: Part 6

Durgaprasad ji knocked the Bose house door. Sharmishtha opened it and was shocked to see them and sternly asked what they wanted.

Durgaprasad ji asked if they can come inside. Sharmishtha let them in, Sanskaar and Dida also came there and asked what happened? Why are you here?

Durgaprasad ji said that he was wrong 5 years ago when he banished him for loving a Bengali girl. I just saw my prestige and reputation not your happiness. Again I did the same mistake by banishing you without even listening to your side of story.

I wanted to apologize to you and Swara and take you both home.

Suddenly a vase is thrown from upstairs near Durgaprasad Ji's feet. Everyone were shocked. Swara came downstairs and said that what is the need of this emotional drama.

If you come here again then it would land at your head. I am warning you. Laksh says Swara. Swara shows her hand to him and keep on talking to Durgaprasad ji.

You are the head of Marwari samaj but look at your son who takes decisions in a haste that he changes his bride based on some video and suicide.

Let me remind you Mr Durgaprasad ji, Laksh was framed for Ragini's kidnapping, every evidence was against him including a video but he kept on saying that is innocent. I believed him and proved him innocent. Now, it was his chance to show some trust in me, the girl he loves, he is going to marry but he didn't. Instead he was busy defaming me and my family and marrying another girl.

Is that what you have taught your son's? I know Sanskaar was wrong but he was not a bad person. That's why I think God had sent him to me to save me from your orthodox views and family.

I mean I tried to become a perfect marwari daughter-in-law, changed my clothing/dressing style but still that wasn't enough for guys.

Infact, I should have stopped right there as you were not accepting me Swara Bose but a marwari version of me which you have always wanted. But I was blind in love of your son that I let it go the most important thing my identity and my respect.

But no more, about us moving to Maheshwari mansion, that decision would be of Sanskaar. I know whether I stay at Sanskaar's bachelor den or Maheshwari mansion, Sanskaar would be with me.

Annapoorna was a bit upset that swara would be in Maheshwari mansion.

Sanskaar said that he will come to Maheshwari mansion with Swara.

Sharmishtha and Dida were a bit worried as it won't be easy for Swara.

Durgaprasad ji asked to do the rituals and we will take our daughter-in-law with us.

Sujata was busy making faces . She was happy that Sanskaar would be with her and not so happy with her Bengali bahu.

Sujata shouted seeing the fish shaped sweets. Sharmishtha calm her down and said that's it's just sweets.

Sharmishtha exchange words with Swara and Sanskaar. Asked Sanskaar to be with her always which Sanskaar promises. Dida makes a joke out of it whether he will follow Swara even to the bathroom. Sharmishtha asks swara to stay properly over there

They leave and Swara and Sanskaar talk. Sanskaar asks Swara about what happened to her earlier at Bose house? She said I don't know, just felt an enormous amount of anger at just seeing them. I am just worried how things would work out. Sanskaar says no need to worry and they leave for Maheshwari mansion.

Maheshwari mansion

All were about to step into the house including Swara, Sanskaar holds Swara's hand and stops her from going inside. Sanskaar asked his mother that whether Swara has to wait for Grahpravesh outside only?

Durgaprasad ji said Sanskaar is correct, Swara is the daughter-in-law of this house and asks her to do the preparations. She asks Parineeta to come with her.

Swara's Grahpravesh was done by Sujata although reluctantly.

As Swara steps in after leaving her footprints of Alta, Sanskaar take her in his arms as she cannot walk. Ragini tries to make an issue out of this but Durgaprasad ji shut her off.

Ragini asks Swara to take the blessings of the elders after taking the blessings from God.

Swasan take god's blessings but Swara refuses to take blessings from the elders by saying that blessings should be given from the heart and here no one is willing to give me that presently. So there is no point in doing that.

Sanskaar and Swara have to go to police station now to give the statement but couldn't tell at the house. So they say that they have to pack their clothes from Swasan home and come back here.

Durgaprasad, Ram Prasad, Adarsh and Laksh go to office and ladies start doing household chores.

Police Station

Swara gives the statement about what all happened during her wedding and on the wedding day. Asked them to investigate and whether they can find any clues to prove me innocent.

Swasan home

They packed the clothes and left for Maheshwari mansion in silence.

Maheshwari mansion

Swara was setting up her room while Sanskaar was working on his laptop. Ragini comes and bring their food as Sanskaar had asked to send their food in the room.

Both were pissed off seeing her and Ragini tries to be sweet and asks how she is.

Swara takes Ragini's hand and throw her out of the room and shut the door on her face.

Precap: Camera in Swasan bedroom