Mafia

Romano was head of the mafia, and after Antarctica was captured for who knows why, he decided to recruit her after she froze everybody. Again.

"Alright, Aura, there's-a the cafeteria. Veneziano cooks for us-a on Sundays and-a any other free random time-a like holidays. Beware-a thanksgiving unless you want-a to eat until-a you puke." Romano kept walking down the hall of HQ. Then he stopped. "Unfreeze-a him, please." She sighed and broke another frozen person. He fell on the floor. When he stood, Romano gave him a look that said 'if you touch her you will die, again.'

He nodded a silent greeting and carried on. Antarctica sighed.

"Alright. Up-a here is-a my office and- HEY-A SOPHIE! Who the fuck is-a this?" He shouted and gestured to the guy sleeping on Romano's couch.

"New recruit. He's Spanish!"

"Oh fuck." Romano sighed. "Despierta, hijo de puta!" Antarctica held back a laugh. He really had a Spanish accent in the language. That's what he gets from living with Spain.

"WHAA! Estoy levantado! Estoy levantado!-" The man jumped and fell off the couch. Green eyes opened to them and Antarctica held back a laugh.

"Antonio?"

"Hola, Lovi!"

"You're-a the new recruit?"

"Si!" Antarctica signaled thumbs up from behind Romano. Romano was frozen in his tracks, face red, red closed, thinking about what he was going to do. Spain took the hat off of Romano's head and put it on his own. "Nice hat, Lovi!" Romano didn't budge but turned redder.

"HES GONNA BLOW!"