How fast can we get kicked off the bus?

(This is sorta based on a true story with my own twists)

"We are left no choice, aru. You blew up our cars!"

"Well at least MY country has busses!"

"All of ours do, git."

"Hey guys. Let's see how fast we can get kicked off." They turned to Antarctica. She knew the awesome trio was in from the start, and the rest sighed. When the bus came, they all filed in. The bus was empty except for the countries and driver.

They deposited their quarters and sat down. Almost immediately after the bus closed its doors and took off, the bell rung. The driver stopped at the next stop, but no one got off.

Antarctica looked out the window from next to America, and when he pulled the bell again, the driver stopped. No one left, and she could see his face turn red. The next stop came and she heard a bell from the way back. The driver stopped and Prussia walked up, and sat in an empty spot behind her.

Once the bus started moving again someone pulled another bell. "GET THE FUCK OFFA MY BUS!"

~time skip~

After a week the same driver almost immediately knew the countries were coming. He would either prevent them or when someone cried out "you missed my stop!", he would laugh.

"Oh well you should have thought of that, dumbass."