Chapter 1:His Hazel Eyes

Trapped and mesmerized by those hazel eyes of yours..

"Hey! Little devil, where is kiss? And why are you all alone here." A voice said to me.

You may be wondering who and why is the person calling me devil. And, who the hell is kiss!!

Well, let me help you with that.

Kiss is my sister.

Yep! Kiss as if in "lips kiss".Now don't ask me why she is named that. Haven't you seen the Thai actors, they also have weird names. Except we are not Thai. It is just may be my parents just love to kiss so much that they named their eldest daughter that? Weird? I know.

Anyways, as I was saying, kiss is my older sister. And, the voice that you just heard belongs to James, my sisters best friend. He is sweet, kind, funny, intelligent and what not. And most importantly he is the most handsome boy I know.

No, no , no. Don't get me wrong, I am not blushing. Its not like I have a crush on him. Really! I am not lying!! "Sigh".

Haven't you watched "hidden love"? It's the same situation. But the only difference is I am a boy!!

Yass! There ,I said it! This is a boy to boy love story! It took me enough years to be able to openly say that .So ,If your homophobic ass can't accept it, please stop reading now because I am afraid you won't be able to handle it any further way.

You still there?

Let me continue then.

But before that, did I give you my introduction? Ahhh!!! Not yet. Well, I am Net! I know, my family has weird names. Wait until you hear my younger brother's name. He is Cream, as if in the "Sweet cream." Again, W-E-I-R-D, I know!!!

Again, back to me, I am 18 yrs old. Yes, thank you so much. I finally am an adult!!! My older sister kiss, she is 25 and Well James, he is 22.

Absolutely correct! I am into older guys! And no, I am NOT a sugar baby!

I am the invisible middle child. The one who always fails the class, is the dirtiest. I know you are thinking all these things.
Well, I am afraid you imagination is absolutely wrong! Infact, my parents love me the most!! Well, that's what I think. And I am in top of my class. Also, I take bath daily so don't you dare call me dirty.

Not to brag but I am perfect. Anyways back to the main topic, you must be wondering about my love story so let me help you with that.

I got to know James when I was 14. It was the time when I went to see my sister at her university.

( Four years ago)

" Kiss! Kiss! My dear sister, when are you actually going to find someone to kiss? Hahahaha" I teased my sister playfully as I enter into her dorm.

"Net!! My brother, haven't you caught any fish today?" Kiss said to me as she passed me her sarcastic smile.

My sister, kiss, is in her third year of university. Her major is communication. But clearly she has zero communication skills. ( Rolls the eyes)

I doubt that she even has any friends, though she claims that she is the best friend with the most handsome boy in the uni.
As if!

" Why do you always get lost in your thoughts? Come with me I will show you around and introduce you to my friends." Kiss said as she excitedly grabbed my hands and started dragging me outside the dorm.

Her university was one of the kind. After all it was the top university in our city. I know it took her a lot of effort to get up to here but still she never seems to impress me. Like is she that good?

I was admiring and looking around when I suddenly bumped into someone. Then and there I saw him. I saw those beautiful hazel eyes. Those eyes that got me mesmerized and trapped. Those eyes that exhibited the serenity of sand,the warmness of the sunlight and the beauty of the autumn leaves. Eyes that capture me forever in them. Eyes that became made me lost in them. His hazel eyes..