Chapter 3: Who is he?

"Who the hell are you jerk!"

"I am Net. So please call me that." I said to him politely.

Hearing me say my name he suddenly started to laugh. How dare he!

"Does everyone in your family have weird names? I heard your brother is named Cream."He said trying to control his laugh.

Wait! How the hell does this hot jerk know so much about my family. Who the hell is he!

He must be someone close to kiss seeing how he was talking to her before. But that close,No way!
I don't think I have told you guys but my sister hates sharing anything about our family.

May because of how our family is.

But , She has never told anyone about having brothers as far as I remember. Even I don't know much about her personal matters. So ain't no way she told anyone so much about us. Who the hell is this guy!

I was about to ask my sister for an explanation but what in the world! She was nowhere to be found! What the hell! Where did she go and when!!

I was about to freak out when I saw her talking on the phone near one of the many fountains of the university.

Phew! Thank god. I was about to faint thinking this hot jerk is a kidnapper who has kidnapped my sister and forcefully made my sister to give information about our family. I know, I know. I can overthink sometimes!Hehehe.

"Where are you lost, little devil?" The jerk called me that again despite knowing how annoyed I was. The audacity!

Is he really the same person whom I consider my type few minutes ago? Don't you think his looks and personality are quite contradictory?

Annoyed I just gave him my iconic " fuck you" smile as I waited for my sister. But I think he just swore to annoy me to death. He just kept on smirking!

"Only if I didn't like you I would have killed you jerk." I thought to myself. Wait! What the hell!! How can I think of liking him. What is wrong with me!!

I just can't stand anymore. What the hell is this annoying kiss talking about on the phone for so long! Can't she come back quicker. Why did she leave me with this jerk!

"So, Net, Won't you ask me for my introduction? You must be wondering who this handsome guy is who knows so much about Kiss, aren't you?" He said to me with a smug look.

What the hell! Is he a mind reader or what! How does he know what I am thinking! So does it mean he also knows how I thought of him as a kidnapper!? No way! Focus Net! Focus!!

Despite him being the most annoying person I have met, I was really curious to know about him and most importantly why does my sister trust him so much ? Who the hell are you jerk!

As if he read my curious face, he started to say" I am James, your sister's best friend."

Wait! He is my sister's handsome best friend she was dying to introduce to me? Oh my god! I cannot believe it! I have a crush on my sister's jerk best friend! What the hell!!