Chapter 5: Doomed

"What do I do!? I am doomed!"

🎶너 때문에 온몸이 타올 (My whole body burns because of you)
너 때문에 심장이 목말라 (My heart is thirsty because of you)
Like a fever, fever, fever, fever
널 안고 싶어 널 안고 싶어 (I want to hug you i want to hug you)🎶

🎶밀어내도 내 안에 타올라( Even if I push it away, it burns inside me)
재가 돼도 불꽃이 피어나(Even if it turns into ashes, the flames bloom)
Like a fever, fever, fever
널 알고 싶어 널 알고 싶어 ( I want to know you I want to know you)🎶

"WHAT THE HELL!!!! TURN DOWN THE VOLUME"

( Volume is turned up instead)

🎶Don't stop (stop)
그래 all day, all day, 태워줘 (Yes all day, all day, give me a ride)
Please stop (stop)
나의 태양이여 그만 baby, oh baby (ooh) (My sun, stop baby, oh baby (ooh)
이런 날 어떻게 좀 해줘 어떻게 좀 날 (How can I do something like this?)🎶

🎶날 놓아줘 날 안아줘 (let me go hug me)
날 놓아줘 날 안아줘 (let me go hug me)🎶

"Ugh!! IF YOU DON'T TURN DOWN THE MUSIC THIS INSTANCE, SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU!"

🎶너 때문에 온몸이 타올 (My whole body burns because of you)
너 때문에 심장이 목말라 (My heart is thirsty because of you)
Like a fever, fever, fever, fever
널 안고 싶어 널 안고 싶어 (I want to hug you i want to hug you)🎶

🎶밀어내도 내 안에 타올라( Even if I push it away, it burns inside me)
재가 돼도 불꽃이 피어나(Even if it turns into ashes, the flames bloom)
Like a fever, fever, fever
널 알고 싶어 널 알고 싶어 ( I want to know you I want to know you)🎶

" I am doing you a favour by turn it up"

" Now you can get up and get ready for school"

"SIRAPHOP MANITHIKHUN!!!"

You may be wondering who the hell is Siraphop Manithikhun now. Well, that's me , Net. Remember how I told you I am not Thai? Well, I lied. Hehehe. It's too boring if I tell everything about myself at once, isn't it?

Come on, Don't get upset. I didn't lie to you fully though. It's just that I am half Thai and half American.

What I mean is, my mum is American and my Dad is Thai. We moved to America when I was five. Now We have been living in America and probably going to be here for good. So, I just call myself American. HOWEVER, it doesn't mean that I hate my Thai culture. I love it.

I know, I know, I complain about my nickname a lot. But I don't hate it. That's why I and none of my siblings have changed our nicknames yet. You know they are not our legal names so we can change them.

Anyways, let's discuss about my family later. Right now, I have to wake my brother up. Yep, you are right. My one and only lazy ass brother,Cream I told you about before.

Instead of thanking me for waking him up everyday like this, he just screams at me. What an ungrateful brat.
*Rolls the eyes*

(TAKES THE SPEAKERS NEAR CREAM'S EAR)

"ไอ้สารเลว (You fucking bastard), I Don't Have School Today! So for god's sake LET ME SLEEP!!!!" Uh-oh! Now I understand why he is so angry.

"Oh, so you mean if you don't have school then you won't wake up early? What a lazy dog you are!" I said to him not wanting him to sleep more. I mean I have to go to school and you just sleep here peacefully? Ain't no way brother!

"ไปให้พ้น(Go Away)!!!! If you don't I will tell mom how you snuck out the other day" Now that's something I cannot risk .

"Fine, whatever. I am going to school. Keep on sleeping you lazy ass. But don't you dare tell mom." I threatened cream as I got out of his room. Even though he is just 10 months younger than me , he always pulls out the younger sibling card. What a crybaby!

*TUNG*

As I got out of cream's room, I suddenly got a notification.

                                                  9:00 AM

Jamessu: Aren't you a bit lovesick? Be careful you might catch love fever ;⁠)

What in the world! How did this hot jerk get my number ? And what the hell does he mean by lovesick. Has he gone mad?

Net: I think you messaged the wrong person.

Jamessu: Not really. Does this look familiar?

Holy shit!!! How can my worst possible imagination be true!! How can he have my pocket journal!!! I am doomed! What do I do!!

Jamessu: After your school is over, meet me at the cafe beside your school if you want your journal.

What the heck. Is he a detective or what! How does he know where do I study! Should I really trust him?

*TUNG*

Tutor: Are you not coming to school today as well?

OH MY GOD!! I am going to be late!! Professor smith will kill me!!

                                    *******************************

"So, you mean you met a drop dead gorgeous guy who was actually an irritating jerk who also happened to be your sister's best friend? And out of all of the people, he found your lost personal pocket journal which happen to slip out your pocket as you were running? AND now he has asked you to meet him at the cafe if you want your personal journal where you have blah blah about your crushes and also happen to write about him a little bit when he was talking to your sister?" I nodded my head as I listen to my best friend, Tutor repeat all the things that I have just told him as we stand near the cafe that the annoying jerk has asked me to meet.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? WHY DID YOU CARRY THAT JOURNAL WITH YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE AND HOW THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE TO WRITE ABOUT HIM!!! COULDN'T YOU WAIT TO GET HOME? ABOVE ALL OF THIS HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE SO CARELESS!!" I listened to my best friend scream at me as I lowered my head.

" I know, I am careless and stupid. But it has already happened! What do I do now!! I am doomed."

                             *************************************

A/n: Hello lovelies, Thank you so much for reading this chapter ♥️ I hope you are liking the story up to now. It's my first story so I cannot say if it's the best. But I hope you enjoy♥️

Btw, I am listening to Fever by Enhypen as I am writing this chapter so I thought It would be fun to add that song in the beginning 😁. Tell me how many of you are Engene as well.

If you like this chapter,Please don't forget to vote as well as comment. Thank you♥️