Chapter 2: Little devil

What's your name, little devil?

"Oh my god!! Here we go again!! Can you stop daydreaming in the middle of the road! So annoying!"

I came back to my sense as I heard an annoying voice. Yes! You guessed it right. It belonged to my sister.

"Can you please do me a favor ?Just use your annoying mouth to kiss your boyfriend instead of lecturing me! Oh, I am so sorry, how can I forget! You don't have one." I replied to my sister as I give her a smug look feeling proud of what I just said.

" Very funny!"Kiss said in a irritated voice as she rolled her eyes.

As I was bickering with my sister, I felt as if someone was staring at me. What a creep! ( Rolls eyes) Just wait. Let me give you a piece of my mind.

Then, I suddenly remembered. Those are the same eyes. Those hazel eyes!!

My face turned red as I remembered how shameless I  stared at those eyes few seconds ago. It was the same eyes staring at me now. With a lot of courage and hesitation, I looked up to his face. And my god! He is breathtakingly beautiful. He has a  fair and smooth face that looked as soft as the rose petals, cheeks that has a hint of blush and a naturally pink lips that just make you want to kiss them immediately. With his delicate jawline and those hazel eyes, he has a little catlike feminine looks.

And, oh boy his body! How well build and hot he looks. He is the perfect example of cute and hot at the same time. Just my type.

Wait, wait, I know what you are thinking. I am NOT a creep. Neither a pervert!! I can explain. It's just.. Umm.. Forget it.I will explain later. I have a bigger problem here. Right now I don't know how to face the owner of those eyes!! Gosh, what do I do?

'Hey, kiss, where are you going? I thought we planned to grab coffee together." As I was busy being embarrassed, the owner of those hazel eyes spoke.

He has such an amazing voice! I wonder if he can sing.  How romantic it will be if he sings for me on a date.

Wait! What are you thinking Net!! Have you gone mad? You are a boy!! He seems to be the same age as your sister!

Hang on!! Taking about my sister, How does she know him?? Oh my god!

" I am really sorry dude. It totally slipped out of my mind. I was really busy handling this devil by my side." Kiss said to the guy.

" Hey! What the hell. I am not a devil." I said as I glared at my sister.

Hearing this the guy softly giggled before saying "Devil? I see. You really live up to your name."

" I am sorry, what?" I asked unsure of what was he referring to.

" I mean where are your manners, little devil? You bumped into me but didn't even apologize. Isn't that bad manners?" He said to me playfully.

" Oh! I am really sorry . I wasn't careful enough." I apologized to him feeling kinda embarrassed as well as weird because of the nickname he gave me. Really? "Little devil". I mean can a devil be this cute? Don't you think it doesn't seem right? Also, who the hell gives nickname to someone you haven't met before. Isn't that way too friendly?

"Don't worry. I was just pulling your leg. How can a cute boy like you have any bad manners?" He said to me before turning to my sister leaving me speechless at this comment.

" And you! I literally waited 2 hours for you. Ain't no way I am going to forgive you." He said to kiss in a sportive way.

"Alright, alright, I will buy you lemon tea as an apology. Lets go " Kiss said to the guy as she bribed him.

Does he like lemon tea? Nice choice. Point to be noted!

" What about you, little devil? Are you coming along? I will buy you a cake if you like." The hazel eyed guy said to me in a cute tone.

" I don't like cakes and I am not little devil. I have a name." I said to him annoyed by the nickname he gave me.

" Oh really? Then, What is your name, little devil? He asked to me as he smirked, well aware that he was getting on my nerves. What a jerk.