Chapter 6: You are that bratty kid, I see

That bratty boy who said I was choosing the cake like it's a life-or-death decision and even called me "Mr Dessert Diva"?

Should I go? Or should I not?
SHOULD I GO?
(Sighs)
May be not!!

Ughhh!! If only deciding this was as easy as the maths test that we had today!! Wait, wait, wait.What's with that look? Is it because I told you maths is easy.(scoffs)

Bruh, Told you I am the smartest in the class. Maths is easy, it's just your dumbass that finds it hard. ( Rolls his eyes)

Anyway, we will discuss about maths after I am done with deciding.
So, the thing is ,If I go now then I will face the biggest embarrassment of my life .

If I don't go then it will be rude of me and that jerk being the jerk he is will again taunt me where ever he sees me and won't stop calling me " little devil"( Rolls his eyes)

AND,I need my journal. I cannot loose it, you know. Especially to that jerk.It has waaaay too many secrets. So let me just swallow my embarrassment and go inside. Right?

*******************************

James POV

Date: Jan 17, 2023
Schedule for the day
1. Attend journalism class
2.Mass communication class
3. Meeting with kiss
4. Meeting with Mr. Roberts
5. Grocery shopping

"Wow, I have a hectic schedule today. I am totally not looking forward doing these , especially number 4."

I looked at my schedule in my tablet as I was eating my breakfast preparing myself to get done with the day.
You see, I am not that kind of a person to start a day with excitement when there is nothing to be intrigued about. I just wake up waiting for the day to end. (Sighs).

Anyway, I will get going, alright?

********************
It's already the time but where is she?

Did she forget about me or what?

Did she just left me hanging?

I am currently at the cafeteria waiting for kiss after attending Mrs. Kim boring lecture . I just want to go home at this moment but kiss, I think she has no plan to let me do so.

Don't you think she way too daring to do even after knowing well enough about how much I value time?

Just wait kiss until I find you.

For the moment let me just go find her alright?

--------
Wow, do you see that? She is right there, laughing and giggling after making me wait for like an hour. Just you wait Miss, you will pay for it.

But wait, who is the little guy behind her. He looks familiar.

Way too familiar.

Wait, isn't that the boy whom I met in the bakery few days ago. That bratty boy who said I was choosing the cake like it's a life-or-death decision and even called me "Mr Dessert Diva"? The world is way to small. Wow, really that little bratty kid.

I wonder what he is doing with Kiss though. Wait, is he kiss's brother? No way.

"Hey, kiss, where are you going? I thought we planned to grab coffee together." I confronted kiss as I approach them.

Wow, the guy beside him is for sure that little bratty kid I met earlier. See, he didn't even apologize to me after bumping into me and is staring at me if he will swallow me whole.

"I am really sorry dude. It totally slipped out of my mind. I was really busy handling this devil by my side." Kiss retorted back.

Devil? This bratty kid really lives up to this name. I cannot agree more.

" You really live up to your name."

" I mean where are your manners, little devil? You bumped into me but didn't even apologize. Isn't that bad manners?" I said to him playfully.

" Oh! I am really sorry . I wasn't careful enough."

Looks like he can even apologize. Wow!

But he sure is cute. I cannot help but admit it.

"Don't worry. I was just pulling your leg. How can a cute boy like you have any bad manners?"

Really, he looks red like a tomato. Hahaha.

" Are you coming along? I will buy you a cake if you like."

Let's see if he remembers the cake incident if I mention it. Up to now it seems like he doesn't remember me.

" I don't like cakes and I am not little devil. I have a name."

Oh really? If so why were you in the cake shop? What a liar.

Well, so I found out that the little devil's name is Net and I am pretty sure that he is up to something. You wonder how I found out? Well, I have his journal right here.

I mean how clumsy is he? He literally dropped it and ran with the speed of light.

I didn't want to read his diary but I just couldn't hold my curiosity and man
this guy really is something else.

However,I must admit as much as of an annoying brat he is, he is really cute and innocent. Wow, I cannot believe it.

Net's POV

As I enter into the cafe, with my hands sweating like crazy and my heart beating as if it I going to come out of my chest any moment, I saw that jerk
peaceful drinking his coffee AS IF HE HASN'T INVADED MY PRIVACY AND READ MY JOURNAL WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

I hope you guys are not a like him. I know you are way better, right?

I will be haunting you tonight if your like him. So, yes be careful.

"Where is my journal? Please kindly return it to me back."

What's the hurry. First let's go. I have something to show you.