Chapter 7:A Memorable Day

"Can I open my eyes now?"

I am so annoyed at this jerk right now. Since we left the cafe, he has been making me do so many random stuff. To be honest, this is pissing me off. AND HE IS REFUSING TO RETURN MY DIARY. THE AUDACITY!

What? Why are you so curious? Do you want to know what we really did? What if I don't tell you? Fine, fine. Since you are dying to know, I will spill the tea.

Well, after we left the cafe, he suddenly grabbed me by my waist and pushed me against the wall.
What's that? Why are you so excited?? Alright, alright I will continue.

I was really startled by this move, Like really. He was staring deep in my eyes and I felt something in my stomach. THOSE STUPID BUTTERFLIES. I never knew he could look so ethereal from this close but OH MY GOD, his hazel eyes I cannot describe how I really felt at that moment.

"W-what are you doing" I hesitantly asked him. "What do you think I am doing, little devil" he smirked. What does that suppose to mean!!

" I am saving your life of course. Can't you see it's not the red signal yet? Do you really want to die that much that you are inviting the vehicles to come and hit you? " He rolled those damn hazel eyes of his. He was rolling his eyes as if it is his part-time job. I mean, what was I even expecting.

"And why are you looking so red, Mr tomato?DO you feel embarrassed."He playfully smiled as he pinched my cheeks. No you stupid! I am just flustered after seeing your goddamn heavenly face from this close.

"Owww ! That hurts. Stop it! AND GIVE ME MY DIARY."

Instead of giving it back to me, he just made a face and smiled as he started running, swinging my diary up in the air.

" WOW, I Didn't know we were auditioning for a circus act instead of just passing stuff around. COME HERE." I ran behind him as I tried to catch my breath.

We were already running for about 20 mins before he finally stopped. The sun had already set by that time. My body was exhausted after running for so long. All I wanted to do was to go and sleep in my comfortable bed now.

"Tired already, little devil?" The jerk grinned at me as he revealed his perfect white teeth.

"Oh, exhausted? Nah, I always aim for that 'completely drained' feeling before my beauty sleep. Keeping things interesting, You know." I sarcastically smiled.

"Very well, I will make sure that you are completely drained today then." He grinned devilishly.

"W-what do you mean by that?" I hesitantly asked. Why does this weirdo always speak incompletely like hello we are not mind readers here. God has blessed you with words so use them you stupid.

"You will know soon"

It was the last thing he said as he grabbed my hands before plunging me into one of those crazy rides.

Yup, you are correct! I am talking about Roller coaster. We coincidentally reached infront of the amusement park. Atleast that is what I really thought.

It was really one of those days I would never forget. I think we went for at least 10 different rides that day. And when I tell you it was fun, it was ACTUALLY FUN.

We first went for Roller Coaster ride. Then, Carousel,Drop Tower,Bumper Cars,Swing Ride,Teacup Ride Ferris Wheel and so on.

"THIS IS SO FUN WOHOOOO" I screamed with joy as we reached to the top in the ferris wheel.

" Are you having fun, little devil?"

"Of cooooooourse" I again screamed as the ferris wheel was now falling down.

"That's good."

***

"Do you want to do anything else, little devil?" James asked me as we got out of the ride.

Hey! What's with that side eye? I only call him jerk when he is annoying me alright! Right now, he is actually being really sweet and taking to to these rides that I have always dreamt of going to. It's my first time in the amusement park alright and It's fun, you know, so he deserves some respect.Hehehe.

"No, I am fully contented for today. Thank you." I said with a big smile in my face.

" Didn't I tell you I will completely drain you. I hope you are fully drained." He said with his annoying smirk playing in those sweet looking lips of his.

I hate how arrogant and annoying he is. Like really. However, he fulfilled one my wishes today. Even though it was unknowingly. I am really grateful fo that so I won't say anything mean.

***

It was already 11:30 at night so James dropped me home. I was so happy that he actually did that. Well I am his best friend's brother so obviously he won't let me go by myself this late but still he dropped me home.Don't you think that's a sign?? Like how they do in the movies hehehe" Call me delulu for all I care.

"Well then Goodnight little devil" he said as he stood in front of the gate.

" Good-" I was about to complete my words when suddenly he cut me off.

"Wait, wait, wait, I think I forgot something. Close your eyes for a while ,will you?"

" Why?" I asked unsure of why I should do that.

" Just do what I just said." He said forcing me to close my eyes.

It has already been 15 mins since he asked me to close my eyes like hello?? Bro you still there?? Is this some sort of a prank and he already ran away? Arghhhh!!!! I am dying out of patience like what the hell.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I was hoping for a positive reply but all I could hear was dogs barking.To be honest , I am scared. LIKE PISS MY PANTS SCARED. I mean it's almost midnight and I am outside. What if some kidnapper saw me and kidnapped me? Worst, what if a ghost saw how attractive I was and made me her next prey??

"Hello, James?? Are you there?I am opening my eyes now." I announced a bit terrified.

" Jeez, little devil. So impatient." He clicked his tongue.

" Fine, you can open now."

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEAR DEVIL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

Oh, ohh, Ohhh, OHHH. So this is what is was all along. Today is my birthday. Right, how can I forget it.