🎂A dance for Kaveh's birthday (Kaveh/Nilou)

Got this idea from Kaveh's voice lines about Nilou. Happy birthday Kaveh! 🎂

"Where are we all going? Alhaitham, if this is trick, I will get back at you"

Kaveh was right now blindfolded with Alhaitham pushing him from behind and Paimon and Aether pulling his hands. He could hear his roommate sighing in annoyance and he can imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Do you have to make a fuss, Kaveh?" He heard his voice, making him further annoyed. "Just relax Kaveh. We're almost there" Tighnari assured him, hoping to ease down any arguing between the two.

"We're here. Try to keep it down. We are in public" Cyno mentioned as Alhaitham stopped him from walking, untying his blindfold.

"Ok Kaveh! We're here!" He heard Paimon's voice say in excitement and the blindfold was finally off him. His eyes blinked to adjust his vision as he took in his surroundings.

They were at the Zubyar Theater amongst the audience. Kaveh had seen it and walked past it couple times before. But he never had the time to attend one of its shows. "Happy birthday!" Paimon exclaimed excitedly as he looked at his friends suprised, and confused.

His friends explained that Alhaitham told told them it was Kaveh's birthday but because he had errands to do, they decided to send the Traveler and Paimon to distract him while Cyno, Tighnari and Alhaitham did those errands so that Kaveh could attend one of Nilou's performances at the theater. Since he wanted to see it, they thought it would make the perfect birthday gift for their friend. Although it touched his heart that his friends went far and beyond to give him this chance, he was more surprise to hear that it was Alhaitham's idea and he was the one who planned everything

"So, Alhaitham does care me about. How thoughtful of you" Kaveh teased his roommate, leaning an arm on his shoulder with an amused smirk. Alhaitham glanced his green eyes away, feeling his irritation grow at Kaveh having fun with this. "I only did it so you don't come saying that I do nothing to help you out. Just to be clear, you will owe me for this the next time I come asking for help" he pointed out to him in irritation.