One

2 years before hand....

" Ghost your such a dick!" I laugh at him during the celebration. We had just taken over three bases in one night so we were celebrating like crazy. Liqour everywhere as soap and gaz dissapeared into somewhere.
  " Oh shutup y/n I'm only a dick to the hot ones" ghost slurs drunk.

" Oh and I'm hot?" I slurred back my hand sliding down his chest as I walked past him.
" Yes y/n very hot fucking perfectt-" he laughed. Rolling my eyes I give him a thumbs up and began heading to my room.

"Wow just gonna leave me?" He questioned his steps loud as he swerved down the hall.
" Yes I'm drunk, you're drunk; I'm going to bed!" I screamed. Leaning my body against the wall as the world began spinning. Something made me start laughing and before I knew it I fell on the floor on all fours as I died of laughter.

After what seemed like forever until hands grabbed my hips, picking me up off the floor with ease. My legs wrapping around Ghost's waist as I laugh listening to him whine while I unknowingly rub against him.

" your room or mine?" He questions and I laugh pointing to mine watching as he walks to it. His hips moving at a speed I didn't know they could as he walked. He pressed me against the door lightly before opening the door and shutting it after him. As soon as we're in, his mask is off before the lights could turn on. His mask on the floor, as his hands pulled my shirt out of my cargo pants.

Slowly taking it off with my bra leaving me topless then he begins kissing my neck. " fuck Ghost " I gasped. His toungue licking down my neck before pulling me away.
"Tonight my name is Simon...Simon Riley" he groans pushing off the wall, continuing to kiss my neck. Soon slamming me against my bed making me heave for a second. I didn't mind it as I knew he was drunk, but I worked with it.

"Fuck, Simon" I groaned tired of his teasing quickly ripping his shirt off his body. Slamming him onto the bed as I slid off of it onto my knees. Unbuckling his pants and dragging them off his body. Seeing his member already hard twitching through his boxers. Reaching in I grab it sliding his boxers down in the process.

" Love don't think you will be able to take it all your mouth" he chuckled and I raised my brow in annoyance.
" Challenge accepted." I smirked watching as his muscles flexed while he sat up. His rock hard abs clenching together making my mouth drool at the sight, he was so fucking perfect

I pump it a few times before sliding my tongue up his shaft. His skin tasting weirdly sweet, slowly putting it into my mouth. My toungue playing with his tip as I bob my head up and down slowly.

Ghost~

Her toungue wrapping around my tip, I smirk. She's sucking my dick in a way I never expected she would, giving me butterflies from the tip down. So euphorically perfect, she looked like a doll that needed to be broken and I was going to do it.

~

" F-Fuck love" he groaned his fingers entagling into my hair. His hand slamming me down forcing me to deep throat his cock. Forcing me to relax my throat and hold my breath so I don't choke. " Good girl" he whispered making me look up at him as he flexed lightly, His head going back at the feeling. My core beginning to heat from the pleasure I was giving him, his force making me wetter by the second feeling his intimidation make me drip.

I lean my hand down going to rub my clit but before I could a calloused hand slapped my ass. Making my entire ass cheek tingle with excitement, easing off of the pain I moan as he pulled me up from his cock. " You aren't allowed to play with yourself without permission love" he whispered. I could feel myself get red from his words as he released my hair laying me onto the bed. Bringing his head in level with my dripping cunt sliding my pants along with my underwear off in one solid motion.
" Already wet for me? " He smirked watching my eyes travel his detailed body.

His toungue suddenly came into contact with my clit making me gasp, as his toungue began going in circles. My hands sliding down and gripping onto his hair feeling his toungue speed up. My orgasm forming faster than it ever has before, the sensation of his toungue making me want more need more..
Suddenly I feel his finger slide into me making my legs flinch as his fingers began pumping in and out of me. His fingers finding my G- spot on command.

" Fuck S-Simon!" I moaned louder as my orgasm came to a finish and I came on his face. It felt like I was floating, as I slowly released his hair.
" Oh love you've never been pleasured before have you?" He grinned sucking his fingers clean, a smile forming on his chiseled face.

" not like that" I breathed out watching as he began to hover over me.
" Now be a good girl and take my cock" he grunted the smirk becoming sinful, sliding the tip in.
Gasping at it's width my hands gripped onto his shoulders scratching on them as he slammed into me. My insides becoming filled with a million butterfly like tension, he fit me perfectly.

" OH SHIT" my breath hitches loudly. His hand wrapping around my throat tightly shushing me as he began to slam into me. " FUCK FUCK FUCK" I screamed  before he leaned down kissing me.  His toungue colliding with mine, the sound of skin hitting skin filling the room.

" such a good girl..so fucking tight for me" he groaned his head tilting back. His words sent me over the edge as I came onto his cock pulsating clenching telling him.
" jesus don't do that or I could cum on the spot" he whimpered and I smirked. Clenching down on him every time he pulled back to slam into the tip of my cervix again.

" Oh My GoOd GoD SimoN" I screamed out as he went faster making me lose control. His hips moving faster than any I had seen before. I bit down on my lip feeling as he pulsated once...twice before cumming inside of me. His liquid filling me completely but we were both too drunk to care.

" Fuck " we both gasped as he pulled out laying next to me. I crawl into his chest not caring that I had his cum in me.
" I'll leave so people don't see" he slurred and I shook my head.
" I don't care just stay I need you" I whispered as sleep took over faster than I thought it would.

Suddenly a loud explosion goes off sending me flying out of bed Simon, nowhere to be seen. I quickly get dressed throwing just my vest on over my naked upherhalf. Grabbing my gun as I began to walk out towards the sound of the explosion. Looking around for everyone but I couldn't find anyone at all. Suddenly another explosion goes off sending my flying out the window. My upper body getting torn up except for my face, as my ribs got inbedded with a thick long peice of glass. Passing out as soon as I hit the ground.

" Y/n Y/N WAKE UP" I hear Simon yell, and I groan opening my eyes, seeing a large peice of glass in my ribs. " Thank god okay a helicopter is on the way soap and gaz are going to escort you. Do not die I need you." He  informed me placing his forehead against mine softly.

" He  informed me placing his forehead against mine softly