Two

Waking up in a white-walled room, I sit up and look around as doctors and nurses walk around outside.

I wanted to talk, but my voice became raspy as I needed water. The machine is beginning to beep like an alarm system, causing panic.

Left and right, they ran around me, making me panic more than them and taking small bits of machinery off of my body. Finally finding a pair of familiar eyes, my sister watched in tears as I realized where I was. The nurses and doctors treated me like I was as important as the president.

After they leave, my eyes scan my sister, angry and confused, as she sits down next to me, tears flooding her eyes. Why was she here? She hurt me mentally and emotionally, and one injury makes her forgiven. "I missed you so much!" She began sobbing an ugly cry I hadn't heard in a minute, annoying me as I listened to her heave. I didn't miss her, but I needed her to explain where I was. The thought of talking to her aggrieved me.

"Not the same feeling back...what happened though?" I roll my eyes at her. Remembering the night she left with my ex-fiance to go have sex in my house. The way I walked in on her on top of him and the way he was soberly kissing her Shivers of disgust filled my body as I leaned away from her.

"You got shipped in with glass in your side," she cried, making me form a sly smirk. Make her worry? No, not yet. Maybe when I'm on the brink of death or something.

"SSo me and him really did fuck nice..." I bantered before swinging my legs out of bed. The nurses are running in with shock watches as I begin to pace my room, thinking.

"How long have I been out and away because I feel physically fine?" I raise my eyebrows at her, seeing as she wouldn't stomp on the hospital floor.

"AAbout 5 weeks," she said as she rubbed her pink nose, and I nodded.

"GGOD BABE, ARE YOU OKAY?" A familiar voice yelled, wrapping their arms around my waist. I elbowed them in the nose, feeling and hearing the crunch throughout my body. I flipped their body over my shoulder, making them land roughly in front of me.

"MMy bad reflexes," I shake my head, a smile hiding, "and I'm not your babe."

"WE KNOW YOU HAD SEX ON DEPLOYMENT CHEATING ON HIM AS YOU'RE PREGNANT," my sister screamed, anger filling her eyes, making me go silent. Pregnant? Me? No, I couldn't be. Could I? Well, I've been out for a month already, and time really does fly.

"WWow so stuck up," She retorted, her eyes alluring to my bruised and bleeding ex-fiancée.

"Get out both of you and bring a doctor in here," I ordered them in my officer voice, watching as they began to shake in fear. Running out, he held his nose together with his hand as a doctor came in shortly after, putting a smile on my face as I sat down on my bed.

"I feel physically fine. Thank you for taking care of me. But what exactly happened?" I raised my eyebrows as my eyes looked at him in confusion.

"WWe don't know; we're not classified to know, but you had glass imbedded in your side where all the bandages are. You're pretty healed now, so we wouldn't expect you to have any discomfort," he read off a clipboard. "What we didn't expect was the seamen resting inside of you, as we did a rape kit, comforting the thought you had consensual sex." He raised an eyebrow, looking towards me.