16

As our clothes met together on the floor, I kissed his body, slowly sliding onto my knees. His dick was already hard and ready as I kissed up the shaft, enjoying this moment.
The very second my lips touched his tip, he sat up, looking. Down at me as he widened his gigantous legs.
A smirk threatened to form on my face, but I blocked it as I slapped him onto my tongue, slowly beginning to bob my head up and down as my tongue played with his tip.

Fuck your so good little one," he groaned under my touch as I sped up, pumping the rest of him in my mouth. His head went back, allowing my tongue to do tricks around his cock.
Suddenly his hand grabbed my hair and slammed me down onto his cock, forcing him to let out a menacing growl as he began to force my head up and down, taking his length fully in my mouth. My hands gripped his thighs, squeezing them every time I went down, tears falling from my eyes.

When I looked up at him with my doe eyes, a smile rested on his face, not that he wanted to admit it. Don't look at me like that mouse; you'll get a break eventually. He hummed, leaning forward to whisper in my ear as my saliva pooled over and down his cock. A deep, solid groan formed in his throat as his cock twitched in my mouth, and he quickly pulled me up.

I coughed for air as I looked up at him with teary-eyed eyes.

Admit it, you enjoyed that," he chuckled, and I shook my head, hiding my small smirk. His hand instantly grabbed my right boob as he slid it around it, pulling on my nipple and causing a short-lived moan to come out of me. You enjoy just about everything I do to you, huh? He chuckled deeply before grabbing my thighs and yanking me into his lap in one solid movement.
Fine, maybe I did." I nodded, closing my eyes as I kissed him again. His cock rubbed against my entrance slowly as he leaned back, and I followed. The feeling of his hands on my ass remained as he squeezed it softly.

Maybe we should get Konig in on this action." I teased the ghost and watched as it set his body on fire. As he flipped me onto my stomach, my back arched toward the bed as my knees touched my chest.
This isn't for Konig, he groaned, sliding into me quickly. Your pussycat is mine and mine alone."

With his last word being said, I clenched around him as the sound of skin slapping skin filled the room. The feeling of him stretching me out with each thrust of his hips
Shit Simon, don't stop! I beg, allowing myself to sink under his touch. My nails tore through the clips of the sheets as I was filled with nothing but pleasure.

Say it, doll," he groaned, smacking my ass as he went harder. His tip hit the surroundings of my cervix, generating a symphony of different moans. Say yours."

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the delay, Sorry about the delay, y'all. I was, um, ganja-breaking if that counts? Anyway, please continue, you little freak.
-------------------------------------------------------

I feel his rough, calloused hands snaking their way around my throat and pulling me up to him.
Say it."

I'm yours, I panted, facing him as I came all over his cock. My hands gripped onto his as I shook slightly, my legs giving out on me, and I sauntered for my body to clench around him multiple times.

Good girl," he chuckled, pulling out and cumming on my back. After he was done, he laid me down, shaking his boxers back and forth over his body before running to my bathroom and grabbing a baby whip, allowing him to clean me up.
whispering short praises to me as he laid me properly in bed with him underneath me, covering me up in the sheets.

We say what 20 minutes before Simon wakes up? Simon chuckled, kissing my cheek.
Yeah I think we do," I laughed, sliding back onto his lap, not having enough of him.

I was sitting on the couch with Simon as he drank his warm cocoa, coated with whiskey. Foods are coming in hot! Konig yelled as he wobbled inside, banging his head a few times before placing the fresh pizza on the coffee table, and Simon's pieces had already cooled down in front of him.
" thankyou!" I smiled at him.

-------------------------------------------------------
I'll see yall later to do more Ganja, but I'll leave yall with some pictures.

-------------------------------------------------------I'll see yall later to do more Ganja, but I'll leave yall with some pictures