Four

Holding the picture of us on the plane ride, I was silent, smiling as soft tears fell down my face as I scratched mine and Alex's faces out.

If I were to be kidnapped, they couldn't chase a kid, but an adult could. The thought of Simon and Alex being in danger because of me made me cry softly and silently.

"Reaper, we're here." Miss Laswell stands up, and I nod, putting the picture away. She knew I was hiding my identity in public for the safety of Simon, a little boy she had never even met before. The thought of it driving me crazy as she removed my real name from every file in existence.

"Price" Laswell waved, watching as he and the ghost walked over, greeting us on the walkway. Ghsot's eyes fixed on mine as I glared up at him. He's fine. All that fucking worry for fucking nothing only for him to be fucking fine?!

"Reaper, nice to meet you. Shall we get out of this sun?" Price was asked, and I nodded, following them to base. It wasn't far, but it was nice inside. Looking around, I realized it was full of men, one of whom I had never met before. He stood taller than everyone else with a simple rag over his face.

"Everyone, welcome back Reaper, also known as Y/n L/n," Price yelled as I took my mask off. Soap and Gaz run to me, engulfing me in a hug, and I almost go crashing to the floor laughing.

Lass, we thought you died!" Soap screamed, tears falling from his eyes, making me smile.

"Seriously, what happened?" Gas chuckled, watching as I adjusted myself, which they then let go of.

"Oh nothing.." I smiled, pulling the picture of Simon out. Soap yanked it from my hands, screaming as he paused, seeing the guy behind him.
"Who's that?" He asked, pointing to Alex, and a smile came to my face.

"That's my son Simon and my friend Alex; he's like a brother to me." I smirked, watching as soap's eyes narrowed.
"Don't trust him!" his nose scrunched as he yelled before going back to freaking out at Simon. Gaz snatched it from him and did the same. Looking to my left, I watched as Ghost's eyes stared me down in confusion, looking between me and the picture.

"Let me see that," the ghost said, now standing behind the boys. He grabbed it and brought it close to his face, examining it.
I watched as his eyes twitched in anger, confusion, and adoration—all of it before he handed it back to me without saying a word.

Nodding my head at him I put the picture away, picking up my bag, and saw the new guy scratching his neck intently, looking down, and I felt bad. Why does he scratch like that? Is he nervous?
Walking up to him, I tap on his arm, making him look down at me, his eyes filled with confusion. I quickly pulled Simon back out and showed it to him, his scratching stopping as his eyes flashed with adoration.

"Thanks," he whispered, his eyes staring at it.
"You scratched his face out so he'd be safe?" He asked, and I nodded slowly. Prices head came into view as he peeked around König, looking at it.

"What's his full name?" Price asked, and I choked my air, knowing if I said it right now, the ghost would freeze. Taking a deep breath, I look around before sighing.
"Simon Riley Jr." I spoke after hearing a plate drop in the kitchen, making everyone go silent. It was a ghost, of course, his eyes wide open as he stared at the ground.

" Simon Riley Jr. is adorable...WAIT SIMON RI-" Price slowly understood his widening eyes, and before he could finish, I covered his mouth, slamming him to the floor.
"Shhhhh!" I violently shushed him.

"Now excuse me, eh?"

" Konig"

"Excuse me, Konig, I need to go to my room and unpack!" I smiled, seeing ghosts eyes glaring at me from the kitchen.
My face filled with worry as I grabbed my stuff and ran off to my room. Crap, he's going to question me and kill me. Price knows for sure that the ghost knows I'm dead.

Getting to the room with the name Reaper above it, I enter, seeing a beer on the side table. I grab it and down it, sighing as I breathe out the beer being nice and warm.
Beginning to put my stuff away, I change into a tube top and some sweatpants, brushing my long hair out as I finish putting everything away. The only things left out are my tactical gear and my guns.

Knock
Knock
Knock

I hesitated for a second before opening the door, praying it wasn't a ghost.
" yes?" I raise an eyebrow, and he looks me up and down, smiling.

"We're drinking tonight if you want to join," he said, smirking, his hands showing two bottles of vodka fresh out of the freezer. I smile as I step out of my room, taking in the smell of food and the sound of everyone's laughter.

"Y/N HAS ARRIVED OUR CHAMP OF OUR GAME!" soap yelled, and I laughed seeing Vodka Pong on the stable.

"Oh god!" My mouth dropped, feeling the pool of vomit growing in my stomach.
"Let's get this over with," I groaned, dropping my bottle on the table as we began pouring the drinks. The ball is sitting in the center for now.

"FIRST WE HAVE Y/N AGAINST KONIG!" soap screamed, and I slapped my head into my hand. He got dragged into all of this for food, probably.

Throwing ball after ball, we got to half of our drinks being emptied into our mouths on each side. The vodka kicked in, making me aim clearer as I popped the balls in his cups faster than he could drink them all. He was already drunk, while I was just tipsy. Round after round, I got everyone so drunk that they were sleeping on the couch, leaving me and the ghost.

"I'll play," he groaned, his eyes snapping at me as he handed me my plate. I nod at him and take a bite of my food, moaning at its flavor. He barely ever cooks, but when he does, god, is it delicious.
"If I get one in your cup, you answer a question." His eyes glared at me, and I nodded.

Letting him make one in, he pauses and asks, "Why Simon Riley?" He asks, and I chuckle, my eyes looking him up and down.
"He's your son, Dufus." I shook my head, drinking my drink, as I quickly got him drunk and ate my food, walking back to my room.

" I shook my head, drinking my drink, as I quickly got him drunk and ate my food, walking back to my room