18

"Simon Riley's room, please." I ran into the hospital. Simon was at my side, as he had just woken up. Sleep dragged from his eyes as he yawned, slowly rubbing his eyes.
ID. The woman hummed behind the desk, and I rolled my hands, opening my wallet and putting my ID in her hands. She printed some form of sticker and handed it back to me.

On the 7th floor, ask the nurses there as he is currently in recovery.

With that, I grabbed Simon's hand and began to speed walk to the elevator. His little glow-in-the dark sneakers made everyone aww at him as he walked at my speed with ease.
The ride up the elevator was full of questions, but I just couldn't answer all of them. How could I?

Is Daddy home? Why are we in the hospital? Mommy, are we sick? Are you sick? Is someone dead?"

I smirked at his last question before picking him up as the elevator door opened again and people swarmed in. All of them smiled once they saw me.
Lass! Soap yelled, and I smiled softly at him. His arms wrapped around my body before he looked at Simon and gasped. My god, he looks just like him. It's in the eyes."

I rolled my eyes at his comment as Price came inside. His eyes immediately stared at the floor, not even having the courage to look at me. He's in 709; I think he's asleep right now," was all he could say after a few more dings from the Elavator.

Okay, 709...709...709! I repeated as I paced in the elevator, allowing Simon to question Soap. Soap easily distracted him, as he was a kid himself.

DING

I slide my head out of the elevator, peeking into the hall, afraid to step out. Simon does the same, causing a snort to leave Soap's mouth. Once the hall was uncrowded after a few seconds, I reached my hand out for Sumon, and he immediately grabbed it, walking in sync with me as we headed to 709.

" Y/n! Don't forget to smile." Price nodded, and I rolled my eyes, knowing he would be forced to fill me in after this.

Upon entering the room, I look at all the machines and the few tubes attached to him as they beep. His mask was off, with a simple one being given to him by the doctors, I would think. Shutting the door behind me and locking it, it took less than a second before I heard a little boy's laugh that made me turn around. Ghoast was already halfway out of bed, the clear window showing his strong athletic body to every nurse around, and I quickly shut the blinds.

Hey big man! He pulled Simon into his bed next to him, adjusting his IV and bandages so he didn't look too bad.
Hey daddy Mommy said you were going to come but never said when! Simon ratted me out immediately.

When Ghsot looked up, I couldn't hold it in anymore. The tears welling in my eyes began to fall as my throat felt like it closed as if a barbed wire was around my neck, keeping me from talking, moving, and breathing.
In Ghost spoke clearly as he looked into my eyes, and as he said, a large shaking inhalation came from me before I walked over to him and hugged him. Sobbing onto his shoulder. His arms wrapped around my body as he stroked my hair gently. Trying to calm me down.

DADDY, WHY DID YOU MAKE MOM CRY? Simon yelled, causing my sobs to become mixed with soft chuckles. My nose and eyes are all red and puffy already.
did not"
I did too."
did not"
Did you too?
Do you want to be grounded?"
No, but you are!

Hearing them bicker back and forth made the room erupt with laughter. I missed him so much. I felt whole again.
Okay, look at me." Simon pulled me away from him, grabbing a tissue and whipping the newly formed snot that was beginning to come out of my nose.

Grounded," I said, crossing my arms as I relaxed under his hands. Looking into his eyes, I smiled as I saw it—his glow.
Fine fine, I'm grounded!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Now to go write an Emotional-Rollercoaster... yall had fun tysm for reading please follow, vote,comment etc!!!!! Oh more pics u freaky freak😮‍💨

 yall had fun tysm for reading please follow, vote,comment etc!!!!! Oh more pics u freaky freak😮‍💨