Help Me (🏐) ⚠️ Angst! ⚠️

This is an actual chapter!
Sorry about the last, I needed ideas!

This chapter is a story where Hinata lives in an abusive household, he is hiding his pain from the team. The team doesn't notice any problems, but Tsuki notices.

Basically this is a TsukiHina chapter, but also focuses on the rest of the teams relationship with Hinata.

Anyway! Onto the story!

⚠️ Abuse, Bulimia ⚠️

+

Hinata woke up to his mother shaking him.

'' Get out of bed you ungrateful boy! I only let you have a bed because people would get suspicious, don't take advantage of that! ''

Hinata quickly got out of bed and got dressed for school.

'' Mom can I have breakfast? ''

Hinata's mother looked at him.

'' Breakfast? You think you can just have breakfast? No! Now go to school! ''

'' Mom it's snowing and freezing outside! I can't ride in this weather! ''

Hinata's mother gave him a glare, a glare that scared him senseless. Hinata just gave a soft nod. He packed his bag with his books and homework before he left.

Hinata got his bike and put his bag in the bike basket, he got on his bike and started the long ride to the school.... in the snow.

Hinata was freezing cold, his mother didn't buy him any warmer clothes, so he was just wearing a short sleeve shirt and shorts, he was freezing!

Hinata got to school early and went to the club room where he sat right in front of the heater, his cheeks were bright red.

Thankfully nobody else was there, so he had a chance to get warm. He sighed as his stomach growled lowly at him, he knew he would suffer today as he hasn't eaten in a few days now.

His mother has not given him any food.

Hinata was startled when he heard the club room door open, he saw Tsuki standing there in the doorway.

'' Hinata? Why are you here so early? ''

Tsuki asked as he came in the club room and shut the door.

Hinata tried to speak, but his throat was dry from the cold.

Tsuki frowned as he gave Hinata his bottle of water. Hinata sipped the water.

'' I-I had to ride here...''

Tsuki's eyes widened.

'' In this weather?! Hinata you aren't even wearing the proper clothes! Hold on..''

Tsuki took his jacket off and put it on Hinata, he zipped up the jacket, the jacket was way too big on Hinata.

'' Tsuki! T-This is your jacket, won't you get cold? ''

Hinata asked. Tsuki shook his head.

'' No I won't, just keep that on today okay? Can't have you getting sick..''

Hinata nods.

+

It was morning practice time and everyone noticed Hinata wearing Tsuki's jacket.

'' Tsukishima, why is Hinata wearing your jacket? ''

Sugawara asked.

'' Hinata rode to school in the snow, he doesn't have any warm clothes... I'm actually kind of worried about him.. ''