27. Dominance

The other stuff took them into the early morning hours. Though a bite would have been nice, she felt thoroughly satisfied with everything that happened. Lena was shyer than Clae had expected her to be at first. Though confident enough with biting, she seemed reluctant to allow Clae to attend to her in any other way. But she didn't want to seem to take the lead either, as if something was holding her back. But Clae wasn't put off. She kept at it until Lena allowed her to start removing her clothes through sheer exhaustion of preventing her from doing so. Clae had her down to her underwear before Lena began to get edgy again. But Clae merely pressed her down and unsnapped her bra. For some reason she seemed to become slightly panicked at this.

"What?" Clae asked, pausing in case it was more than just general nervousness.

"I just-isn't this weird? I mean I don't know what to do with a girl."

Clae shrugged. "Neither do I but I'm guessing it starts with being naked."

Lena allowed her to remove her bra. She was around a B cup and a very perky one at that.

"Goddamit, you are fucking hot," she said, feeling herself becoming turned on just by the sight of Lena sprawled half naked below her. She took Lena's left nipple in her mouth and sucked it, moving her tongue around slowly. She repeated this on the other side, beginning to fondle her boobs as well. Lena felt unyielding below her and didn't give her any indication of what she was doing was working for her, but Clae had other plans as well. She began to work her way lower, kissing her tight abs as she went. At this, Lena both gasped alluringly and tensed. Clae looped her thumb around Lena's panties and began to pull. But this apparently sent Lena over some sort of edge. Without warning she pivoted her hips, seized Clae's torso and rolled her so that their positions were reversed. Clae landed under her and blew out a breath of surprise.

"Ok, thanks for the warning," she said, laughing.

Now that Lena was atop her, she seemed uncertain again. She hesitated and then bent and began to undo Clae's zipper on the side of her dress. Clae wriggled out of it to reveal her own undergarments. Lena gazed at her for a moment and then wordlessly unclasped her purple bra and slid her panties down. For someone who didn't know what they were doing, she was working remarkably intentionally. She kept a controlled stance over Clae this entire time and Clae got the impression she liked being in charge. She moved her hands over Clae's body, causing her to feel little curls of fiery excitement. She was plenty aroused by now but Lena seemingly refused to take the next step as she groped her boobs and squeezed her ass, making moves everywhere but between her legs. It was making Clae a bit crazy.

"You're driving me nuts," she gasped as Lena pinched her nipple while kissing her neck and shoulder.

Lena smirked. Clae moaned in mild frustration before she felt Lena's other hand suddenly on her hips, her thumb wandering down to her clit. "So impatient," she chided, rubbing her just lightly here, allowing Clae to pant in anticipation before she allowed two fingers to explore lower. "Fuck you're wet."

Clae sighed as she began to massage her there. It didn't take long before she was writhing and Lena had to place her other arm across her upper neck and chest to hold her down. It effectively strangled her on a minimal level, which might have been intended to slow her down, had she not gotten even more turned on by it. Now Lena took her left knee over Clae's right leg, hooking her foot around her thigh and hamstring, forcing her leg open a bit more. Clae gasped at the additional sensation this allowed for. She seriously needed to slow this down. She reached out and positioned her hand between Lena's legs, which were now elevated from her new position. Lena gasped as her fingers came into contact with hot wetness. "You're one to talk," she breathed through the partial stranglehold.

Lena groaned as her fingers found a rhythm, which gave Clae enough distraction so that she might be able to hold out for a few more minutes. It also served to distract Lena so that she began to forget herself and loosened her pin with her arm a bit. But then she switched it to a full strangle hold as Clae began to work with long intense strokes. She didn't put much pressure, not to the point of pain, but it gave Clae pause and she began to work more shallowly, at which point Lena rewarded her by loosening her grip a bit. But Clae's own problem had now become more urgent. Without her having to even indicate it, Lena seemed to have found her sweet spot, swirling her fingers over Clae's clit intermixed with long strokes every so often. She was reading her like a damn book and it was becoming difficult to focus again.

"I can't," she gasped finally, feeling her edge approaching. At this, Lena intensified her grip on Clae's neck and drove her own hips down into Clae's fingers, riding her intensely. Clae groaned at the sensation, even as she felt herself cumming.

"Le-na!" she moaned through the strangle grip as her hips bucked upwards in orgasm. She felt Lena's body clench for a moment and then she too was cumming, gasping at each wave, tightening around Clae's fingers and thrashing slightly.

She rolled off of Clae a moment later and the two lay next to each other panting and catching their breath. Clae felt like she was in a partial dream state at the force of what had just happened. Lena sat up eventually and went to use the bathroom. Clae took her turn afterwards. She rejoined Lena on the bed after that, the other girl having crawled under the sheet a bit at a slight breeze coming in from the window. Clae cuddled up next to her. It felt beyond luxurious that she didn't have to leave her right now, go back to her dorm and sleep alone. Of course her wallet had taken a bit of a hit, but it was worth it for one night.

"That was so hot," she said, nuzzling at Lena. The other girl seemed a bit nervous again.

"It wasn't...like too much?" she asked uncertainly.

"No way, it was great," Clae said, surprised that Lena was concerned about this. "I mean I was kind of surprised, I didn't know you were so into dominance."

Lena shrugged. "I just like to have control. With vampires, usually the guy is super overbearing even to the point of total submission and I- it just doesn't work for me unless I'm the one in control."

Clae nodded. She felt a shiver at the way she remembered Jasper taking control of her and thought she understood why Lena needed it that way.

"But they don't really like it when I'm the one in control so usually things don't go that well. And the human guys I've slept with, I think I freaked them out. There weren't a whole lot of returned phone calls there."

"Well I don't mind at all," Clae said, kissing her softly on the neck. "I mean I'm not looking for dominatrix stuff, I want to be able to help you out too."

Lena smiled, flushing slightly. "Actually I've never really had it work this well before. Usually either it's too much of a fight for dominance or the guy got freaked out and couldn't finish. You're-you're just right."

"Looks like you'll have to keep me around after all," Clae said, yawning.

Lena sniffed and reached out, pinching her nipple sharply. Clae yelped and laughed. "So are you like wide awake then?" she asked after a moment, feeling a wave of drowsiness hit her.

"I could stand to catch up on some sleep," Lena said, turning so that she was facing Clae and wiggling more under the covers.

Clae turned to accommodate her, feeling a thrill that Lena was actually spooning her and they were going to be sleeping next to each other. Her body was cool, but other that, Clae barely even registered that she was being spooned by a vampire. But before she could voice this, she was out.