Box day?

y/n pov

we can hear the doors open from a distance,so we get up grab alby and start walking.We were all out of breath but grateful that we made it through the night.We turn the corner to see the glade.

We can hear the guys shouting in the distance.

As we finally exit the maze we put alby down.Gally ran towards us looking at me but not speaking to me.
I was to exhausted to care.Me cliff and jeff get alby to the med jack tent.

"how the hell did you guys make it out!"cliff says while cleaning alby up.

"It was thomas..he killed a griever."i say still in shock from the whole situation.

"isn't it kinda fucked up that he didn't talk to me or anything!"i say banging my fist on the table

"Y/n he was worried sick about you!He thought you were a goner."jeff says

"He couldve told me that,He never wants to talk about his feelings."i sigh

"y/n he cried..."cliff says

"I've never seen him cry"he says

"he really cares for you,hes just not used to speaking up about his feelings."jeff speaks up

we were interrupted by the horn of the box.It wasnt supposed to come back up yet. Me jeff and cliff all run out to the box. We were the first ones there because we weren't at the council meeting.as the box finally stops i open the door and hop in. It was a girl. She was unconscious. No supplies, just the girl.

Just then all the boys finish arriving.

"its a girl!"i yell out.

"what has she got in here hands"gally questions.

I take out a piece of paper from her hand.

"shes the last one..ever"i say in confusion.
"what the hell does that mean"i say looking up to the boys

Then the girl wakes up and starts breathing as if she just ran a mile.Her big blue eyes pointed her eyes at Thomas.

"Thomas!"she says before her eyes roll back and she falls unconscious again

Jeff and cliff jump in the box helping me carry her to med jacks.

a few minutes later thomas minho and newt walk in.
I was watching over alby as he was tied down to the bed.

the take a look over and walk towards teresa.

"Jeff whats going on"newt ask

"hey man i got my jobs same way you got yours."jeff replies

"what do you recognize her"newt looks at Thomas

"no..."

"really because it seems like she recognized you" newt says

My thoughts drown out their talking.I looked at Alby.I wanted to get out.I want all of us to be safe i didn't want to live here any more.Just then i heard say something about the maze before leaving the tent.I look at newt and Jeff and cliff before me and Minho run out.

as Minho talks to Thomas i see Gally talking to the other runners.I take a deep breath wave bye to the boys and walk over to Gally.
i havent talked to him since i left and i wasnt gonna put up with his attitude.

"Gally, we need to talk."i say

"Im kinda in the middle of something right now y/n"he turns to me.

i look over to the boys that he's talking to