Prologue! (Part 1!)

Part 1!!

Prologue!

Ashi's pov!

Aash my bestfriend friend Aashna and i were sitting in the park as we always do....we were talking what all she did the whole day...yess it was evening..Pakkhi her mom...Even i call her Pakkhi because she told me..u know pakkhi is the best..... she treats me just like her daughter... she even pays for my studies.. "uk i met a boy in school he was looking so cute...omgg" aash said making me come back to the real world.. "whatt who is that boy?" I asked her being really excited to here about a new friend of hers..."umm...his name is Sanket..he is one year older to me.." she replied me..and i saw her cheeks turning red..."aashna do you like that boy?" i asked as i could feel she does..."umm.umm..umm" she said "bbg what is all this um.umm.. say na do you like that boy...umm..what was his name..." i said while remembering his name.."sanket...Sanket Meheta" she answered me.."aashna i didn't asked what was his name..i asked do you like him?" now i was impatient to here from her mouth because i could make out from her face that she do like him..but I also know ki yeh abhi nhi batayegi.... Ufff kya karu mai iska... but yeh bhi thik hi hai...hum hai hi kitne saal ke bus 8 saal ke.... "Ashi my bbg esa Kuch nhi hai it's just that ki maine aaj ek friend banaya aur tujhe bataya.." she explained me.. and she thinks I'm convinced thik hai chod diya yeh topic idhar hi... "Ashu wo dekh waha sanket hai uske best friend ke saath" she said becoming full on excited... "chal na chal na unke pass chal teko miles bhi dungi usse" she requested with making an baby face... ufff ab isse kaise mana karu!!😭😭 "okay okay... but don't make that face again" I said warning her.."hn hn okay chal na" she said pulling me like literally pulling me on our way towards HER SANKU... hehe 😜 after some steps we reached... "Hey Sanket" aashna said waving her hand towards Sanket... "aashna hey what's up??" Sanket said I guess... yeah ofc I'm not sure weather he is Sanket or not there were two boys if I have to be honest like how would I come to know weather who is who?? Ufff mai kya karu bhagwan ji...🥲🥲 "nothing just I was with my friend" aashna said.. uff Mujhe kyu intro kara rahi hai... mere liye tu kaafi hai... bus ek friend ho wo bhi bes friend aur koi friends bhi chahiye meko but isko kon samjhaye... aash kyu karti hai tu mere saath esa... tujhe pata hai na I don't like talking to many people... I stared aashna with shooting a glare but oho use tho kuch farak hi nahi padhta hai🤧🫠..."sanket yeh meri best friend hai Ashi...Ashima Khanna" she said stretching Ashima walla part..hey Bhagwan isse boldo meko gussa na dilaye warna maine isse baat bhi karni hai EK PURA DIN... hn bhai bus ek hi din usse zaada baat nhi ki tho mai hi nhi reh paungi🙃🥲... "Hieee" I said being a lot awkward I don't know why...but I was feeling a lil awkward...there was another guy I don't know his name but he was looking too cute...his messy hairs uff.... "Aashna Ashi meet my best friend Tanzeel...Tanzeel Khan" he introduced the guy standing there he first shakes hand with aashna and then he bring his hand towards me... should I shake hands that means we'll become friends...and if I become friends with someone I have to trust them but how am I suppose to trust him when we just met... but idk my hand wasn't listening to me it was on an autopilot mode my hand was shaking hands with him.. "hiee" i said grinning like a foolish girl... idk what has happened to me why am I even initiating a topic... I'm not gonna meet him again... but my heart has a hope that I'll meet him EVERYDAY... wait what it's 7:00 already shitt... "aashna Pakkhi must be waiting for you and I also have to go warna you know na the consequences I have to face.... You also know na I don't know where they will send Mee..." I said being all scared....shitttt... Sanket and Tanzeel were also there... damnnn ab kya ab inko bhi batana padega Saach! " Ashi tu dar kyu rahi hai...kya hogaya??" Tanzeel said inching towards me a little but that also made me somewhere calm down... "umm woh...woh.." "Ashi woh woh kya kar rahi hai batana kya hua hai" Tanzeel said coming just in front of me... "woh aashna bata na please" I said making those puppy eyes 🥺... im sure that would work and she will tell... " woh Ashi is an orphan so where she stays waha ke log uske liye family dhund rahe hai... and she doesn't wants to leave me or my mom pakkhi... and don't worry she only says to call us her pakkhi.. pakkhi always pay for her studies and everything she wants... but now that they are finding Ashi a family... she got emotional and the orphanage people shouts at her whenever she reaches the orphanage after 7:00... so she got a little scared too.." aashna blurted out... and my eyes had tears somewhere... some of them were of how overwhelmed I'm towards aashna and Pakkhi and sone were because I was scared.. "Ashi... umm... in which orphanage do you stay!?" Tanzeel asked me out of the blue... " umm.. kids orphanage" I replied to him idk what am I even replying to him... ughhh... why my brain doesn't work when it comes to him...