Chapter 16!!

EPILOGUE

Akay's pov

i was walking through the aisle...holding my bouquet... smiling wide looking at my husband... yes we're already married, yesterday we had nikkah and today we had a christian wedding as i wanted one.. i walked down the aisle then the priest asked us both "Tanzeel Khan, do you take this woman to be your wife, to live together in (holy) matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I DO" Tanzeel replied

"Ashima Khan, do you take this man to be your husband, to livetogether in (holy) matrimony, to love him, to honor him, to comfort him, and to keephim in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I DO" i replied

then the Notary asked tanzeel to "Repeat after him."

"I, Tanzeel Khan, take you Ashima Khan, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." the notary said

"I, Tanzeel Khan, take you Ashima Khan, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." Tanzeel repeated it

then the notary ask me to "Repeat after him."

"I, Ashima Khan, take you Tanzeel Khan, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." Notary said.

"I, Ashima Khan, take you Tanzeel Khan, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part." i repeated

then we exchanged the rings and said "I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love."

Notary asks us to join hands, then declares, "By virtue of the authority vested in me under the laws of the State of Florida, I now pronounce you husband and wife."

To Tanzeel: "You may kiss the bride."

Tanzeel looked into eyes cupped my face with is hands and my eyes shut... butterflies running in my stomach and he gave me a forehead kiss... THE MOST PUREST FORM OF EXPRESSING LOVE.. I OPENED MY EYES AND SMILED  WIDE...

THE END!

Here i end this fanfic of mine... to be honest i'm really happy that i didn't fucked up at the ending like i always do... I personally got really attached to the characters i tried to portray through my writing... I really hope that you felt like you're reading a Novel  rather than reading as a fanfic... i hope that you loved this one of my best writings.. to be honest It's my favourite fanfic from each and every fanfic i have written till now...

while writing this one i grew so much... and i'm really grateful that i did... thank you to each and everyone who joined me through this journey of Ashima Khan and Tanzeel Khan... i hope that you were able to imagine what i was trying to portray... i hope that you could feel each and every emotion i portray through this fanfic whether it be angry, possessiveness, care and most importantly LOVE...

I always think that why should always a boy should propose a girl... and why can't a girl propose a boy... i think even the boys should feel care, loved, valuable and most importantly VALUABLE... like a girl deserves to be...

I don't really think a story needs to have a suspense or smut or heartbreaks to grow... i really think that even by writing cute stuffs a story could also grow... thats what i believe... i have heard people saying that " heartbreaks and smut are jaan of the book" I really don't stan by these words... I believe in writing stories with no heartbreaks or smut even though i wrote it for the very first time in this one...

just wanted to write what i feel... sorry for this rant.. love you guys... see you when i'm back with my next fanfic... will be waiting for your reviews of this fanfic in the comments below..

-love admin!