Chapter 9!!

Akay's Pov!!

I could feel his hands on the hem of my crop top... him sliding his hands inside my top.... roaming it on my bare stomach... and i could feel myself already wet... i shivered under his touch but he help me firmly on my place as just next to us tina was there and beside her aasan were there... tanzu what is all this so sudden... he firmly held me from my waist and nuzzled into my neck... he started giving me feather like kisses all over my neck... I turned my face towards him to actually make him stop doing whatever he is trying to do ... but to my shock he started giving me cheek kisses and I glared him but a moan left through my throat and he chuckled...

"Tanzu" I said more like a whisper

"Yes, sweetheart" he said nuzzing in the gap between my jawline and my neck....

"What are you doing baby?" i asked nervously..

"Nothing, sweetheart, dont be scared i'm not gonna do anything to you... atleast not here... where everyone is here" he said smirking.. ahh his smirk 

"okieeee.. and you need to stop whatever you're doing cause i'm already wet" i said shyly

"whatttt... you already wet... oho i can't wait now... how the fuck am i even able to resist myself now... sweetheart, you did wrong telling me this... now you kinda need to face some

consequences .. hehe" he said while stroking is cock inside his pants... shitzzzz i'm gone... i rested my head on his chest he gave me an head kiss..

"get some rest sweetheart, because after reaching at home   you're not gonna get any rest for the whole night.." he said sending shivers through my spine and i snuggled shyly into his chest... his hand still gripping at my bare west... and other in my hairs caressing my head... and sleep engulfed me..

i don't know when but when i woke up i was in my room covers had covered me... i for a freaken sec got so hyped but as soon as i got my mind in place after feeling that im wearing clothes and my waist is griped really hard yet gentle... i turned my head towards the side and saw my soul sleeping peacefully... and that to shirtless looking so fucking hot.. i really don't wanna get out of this comfort but i kinda need to change this dress its too uncomfortable to sleep in it.. after a lot of tries i finally got out of his grip and took a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went to change...

after almost 10 mins i came out of the washroom just to see him sitting on the bed... resting his head on the bed rest...maybe waiting for me..

"You woke up?" i asked as i march towards the bed..

"No.. you woke me up sweetheart" he said asking for my hand.. i happily gave him and let him pull me on his laps..

"how come me?? also aren't your legs hurting??"

"why would they hurt sweetheart?

"why won't they?? i was sitting on then the whole way to home and now you are again making me sit here... won't they hurt?"

"No baby, they don't hurt and i kinda like you sitting here.. on me.. you know.." he said adjusting me on his lap.. close enough to kiss... i locked my legs around his torsos..

"okieee then.. btw tell me na how come i made you wake up" i again asked

"You got out of my grip... also you took my peace with you... so how could i have kept sleeping like that, sweetheart" i blushed

"oh gawd baby..accha since we both are awake lets watch a movie.."

"okiee, sweetheart" he said lifting me off from his lap... standing up and i frowned at him...and he chuckled

"what?" he asked

"what what... come here back" i asked him opening my arms still pouting...

"oh my sweetheart... can't even stay away even for a sec... also so needy for my touch...wait let me bring the laptop atleast.." he said smirking

"if its you.. then yes i'm a needy ass" I said pouting and he chuckled...

After about 5 mins he got back with laptop and popcorn... my man knows me so well... Ahh... when he kept eveything on the bed he came to me and took me in his embrace tightly... and I hugged him back... hehe yes I'm a really needy for his touch and I'm not ashamed to confess why would I be... he is all mine and I have full rights to have him all for myself... after about 5 mins we parted and he kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes... somewhere I knew his eyes are also closed as every time he does it... he kissed me for a longer than he usually does and I'm grateful for it...

"Happy sweetheart?" He asked while turning me so that I'm sitting between his legs and my back is resting on his hard chest...

"Happiest" I said as he slides his hand on my waist underneath my t-shirt... and shivers ran down through my spine...

"You comfortable sweetheart?" He asked as he starts to move his hands on my bare waist..

"If it's around you... I'm always comfortable.. tanzu," I replied looking straight into his eyes 👀 he smiled and rested his head on my shoulders and my hands directly went straight to his hairs caressing them..

"Common let's start the movie" he said and I pressed the play button...

We were watching the movie and there was a scene of a beautiful sunset...

"Isn't it so beautiful" I asked tanzu seeing the beautiful sunset...

"Beautiful" I replied and I realised he said referring to me

"Tanzu, I'm talking about this sunset and not myself." I said

"I know sweetheart, but I can't lift my eyes from you... then how the fuck am I even able to see anything else in this whole world.." I replied and I blushed..

"Aacha com-on I'm sleepy now let's sleep" I said rubbing my eyes 👀

"Okieee" he released my waist and made me sit next him and he pick everything up so that we could sleep..

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter is posted guys!

hoping that you'll loved this chapter!