Chapter 3!!

Tkay's Pov

Uff... finally i'm going back to mumbai..my home today..these 4 fucking years have been so tough for me..like always being away from home..family...ASHU...uff.. I miss her so muchh... I don't know whether this is LOVE or not.. but all i know is that she is my LIFE my EVERYTHING... uske saath jabse mila tha tabse ek alag hi connection judh sa gaya tha.. also the best part is that aaj Ashu ki eve hai and i know wo bohot gusse maihogi jab aaj subha Ammi usko batayegi ki i'm coming back and as always usse yaad nhi hoga ki kal uska Birthday hai...She is my lil kid..JUST MINE.. uff.. can't wait to see her face..hug her..and spend time with her..when will i reach.. Everything is all set decorations done...Gift Done... I just hope she likes the gift...Can't wait to give it to her...----------------------------------Finally i reached the Mumbai airport .... as soon as i reached i first messaged Ashu... i wished her..ahh she is so mad at mee..but its all okay i know how to make everything back to place and make her happy... oh that's my favourite thing to do...

i did all the process.... called sanket to ask where he was... i went to them... I can see Ashu come running towards me... okay i know she is gonna jump on me...and as i said she did jump on me.. Uff her arms tightly wrapped around my neck..my arms on her waist holding tight so that she won't fall... oh gawwd these arms.. my Sukoon ka ghar... she is my home.. MY PORTABLE Home.. I can Forever live here...

I met Aasan and then we all went to our Farm House for Ashu's Birthday celebrations...while in the car i was so tired that i slept keeping my head on Ashu's Lap as usual... yes i always keep my head on her lap..--------------------------------------------Oh god Ashu kitni der lagaygi aur.... Meko dekhna hai usko... aur tho aur sirif 1 min reh gaya hai uska birthday start hone mai...kya karu....Ashu yaar aaja na Jaldi se...

Aagayiiii.....omgg yeh itni hot..cute..beautiful..pretty..sab ek saath kaise lag sakti hai...God please save me...*breaths sharply*

"Happy Birthday Jaan!" I said hugging her..."You look Majestic...An Angel....A Princess...My Princess...My Portable Home"

"My A1 since Day 1..... Love youuuuu" *almost crying face* Ashi replied and i parted because she was gonna cry and i didnt wanted her to cry..

"Chal...Chal..ab ro mat." I said and we went where everyone was...

Everyone came and wished her... Then she cut the cake and made me eat the FIRST bite as always... then we all started partying but after sometime i was just standing and adoring...my Princess..yeah i know she is the besttt... Ekdum "JANNAT SE UTRI PARI" oh usse yaad aaya kuch... chalo lets begin...

"Attention Everyone...Attention.... Since I have everyone's atention.. I would like to do something really special...for the MOST SPECIAL PERSON in my LIFE... Yesss... Yess.. For Ashima..." I said and kept the wine glass on a table nearby and walked towards ASHIMA...

"Ashi... Thankyou for being the best BESTFRIEND one could have ever wished for.. Thank you Aashna for making Ashima enter into my life.. I know you don't like MATERIALISTIC things and You LOVE written Letters and some things related to them... so here'sSomething from my side to MY DKL.... And for that i would like everyone to make a pair and come on the Dance Floor..." okay my heartbeat is beating as fast as it could...c'mon TANZEEL you ca do it for YOUR ASHIMA..  cool lets do it..

"Dekha Chehra Tera Aaj BhiLagta Gehra Yeh Raaz HiSochu Tujhko Main HardafaHarjagah HarjagahMain Keh raha Hu Yeh Baat HiMere Shaamon Ki Tu Raat SiSab Yaar Hai Par TuKhaas Si Kyun Lage"

I asked for her hand and swirled her around...everyone was grooving with the song...

"Dhalne Lagi Hai Shaam BhiMain Neend Aur Tu Khawab SiChahta Hai Dil Yeh Har GhadiKi Teri Baahon Mein RaheKarti Tu Mujhpe JadugariHoti Tu Jab Jab Saath KhadiDilli Ki Ladki HaiDil Mein Basi Wohh Ohh"

My hand on her waist and we started Ball Room Dancing... Everyone loving the song so far and the her eyes had turned a little moist but its okiee.. I already knew this was gonna happen..

"Jannat Se Utri Tu Jaise PariNashe Si Tu Ab Sar Chadi MereDilli Ki Ladki HaiDil Mein Basi Wohh OhhPaas Bulaye Teri AdayeinKarke BeimaniyanRaaton Ko Jaage Koi Na JaneKya Hua Humare DarmiyanTeri Aankhein Teri BaateinNa Hai Koi KhamiyanDekhe Taare Kaafi SareTujh Sa Na Koi Mila"

Everyone had changed the Partners till now but i didnt let her leave me..nor she wanted to leave me... We continued to groove properly...and all thanks to my brain who hasn't forgotten any line till now,..lol..

"Na Hai Dhali Yeh Raat BhiMain Kyu Chakhu Sharab BhiKarde Mujhe Kharab HiYeh Teri Aankhon Ke Nashe EKarti Tu Mujhpe JadugariHoti Tu Jab Jab Saath KhadiDilli Ki Ladki HaiDil Mein Basi Wohh OhhJannat Se Utri Tu Jaise PariNashe Si Tu Ab Sar Chadi MereDilli Ki Ladki HaiDil Mein Basi Wohh OhhJannat Se Utri Tu Jaise PariNashe Si Tu Ab Sar Chadi MereDilli Ki Ladki HaiDil Mein Basi Wohh Ohh"

As soon as I ended singing everyone started hooting... And MY GIRL hugged me so hard... I can't tell how do i feel rn...