Prologue!! (Part 2!)

TKAY's PoV!

Me and Sanket were in the garden talking mostly him speaking and I'm listening... she was telling me about some girl aashna he met today and I knew he likes her cause itni baate and that too of a girl my boy has his first crush... yayyyy... we were talking that's when too girls came towards us.. one girl introduced herself oh aacha tho she is aashna... BHABHI... hahaha but the second girl she was somewhere lost I don't know where but yaa... she seems cute after on aashna introduced her friend... her name was Ashi... if I'm not wrong that means BLESSING.. we all were talking that's when Ashi started panicking and idk why I inched a step towards her and she seems calming down and that's when I came to know that she was an orphan... and about that I remembered that my parents were gonna adopt a child... so I asked her about the name of the orphanage.. "umm... kids orphanage" she said and damn that was the same orphan they were adopting... but I don't want Ashi to become my sister... not in a bad way but yaa I don't want her to become my sister.. I want her to become my best friend... let's talk to my parents about this... "cool...cool...cool.." that whole i blurted out..."sanku..ja aashna ko uski mom ke pass chodke aa" i asked sanku to do that because i know he likes her and i wanted to talk to ashi for a bit.."hn chal ashi" aashna said this to Ashi..umm.umm.. ab kya karu..i eyed sanku to help me and make ashi stay here for a bit..i dont know why but i wanted to talk to her alone...and NOT IN FRONT OF ANYONE...i just WANTED to.."aashna come less go na.." sanku hopefully understood and he something said to Aashna through his eyes which i couldn't understand but aashna did and agreed to go with sanku...they left and i asked ashi to sit on the swing...ik she is afraid and i want her to feel safe with me..yes WITH ME...."Ashi...um..can i ask you something?" i asked her if i could..."Hmm..pucho""Ashi why did you got scared when aashna told us that someone was gonna adopt you?" "ummm...woh.." oh i know she is uncomfortable.."Ashi you can tell me..trust me..yes you can...and i promise THIS IS A SAFE PLACE.." i tried reassuring her..."ahh..woh..i'm just afraid...what if the parents who adopts me...doesn't let me meet aashna and pakkhi..u know i have no one in this whole cruel world accept for pakkhi and aashna..I'm so grateful to pakkhi..because where i'm standing here today..its just cause of her....if i haven't met pakkhi that day..i don't even know weather i would have been living""Don't...please don't even say that.." i interrupted her  I knew what she was gonna speak it just pinches my heart i don't know why...i just met her few minutes ago and SHE FEELS like HOME..."Anyways i don't even know why am i even telling you all this...Tanzeel thank you for making me feel SAFE AND COMFORTABLE..hope we'll meet again....biee" saying that she left..after few minutes even i went to my home...