Prologue!! (Part 5!!)

Akay's Pov

Good morning...ahh..is it a good morning? i asked my self...i feel today is gonna change my life forever...ugghhhh...what should i do??...ashi kuch nhi kar sakte get up and get ready....i got up and got ready by 10:00 a.m. as my caretaker had said...she called me where the People had came to meet me...ahhh its okay if they adopt me..but...i just want them to allow me to meet Pakkhi and Aash everyday...

omgg the moment i reached where everyone was waiting for me...omggg pakhi was also there..i ran towards her and hugged her so tight....ahh ofc i was hella scared to meet new peoples..but hey who kew aash was also there...i parted the hug from Pakkhi and hugged aash...ofc she is my soulsister...It was mandatory to hug her..also now i know everything is gonna be for sure good because ofc "TU HAI THO I'LL BE ALL RIGHT.." i parted the hug and wispered Thankyou for coming and sat next to her...okay but the next moment i saw the person sitting next to me...my whole world took a 360° turn..

Yesss...he was Tanzeel...are his Parents gonna adopt mee???what is all going on...ugghhhh..what should i do.. every sentence he told me yesterday were coming into my head..

"Ashi you can tell me..trust me..yes you can...and i promise THIS IS A SAFE PLACE.."

"Ashi... umm... in which orphanage do you stay!?"

" umm.. kids orphanage"

okay...its okay..Ashima Khanna calm down..everything is coming to the realisation...Tanzeel knew that....he knew his parents are gonna adopt me,...then why didn't he said me anything??whyy?? ohhh god i have so many questions to askkk..ugghh..

His eye's met mine...we had a few secs of eye contact i wanted to ask so many questions to this boyy...but pakkhi called me..

"Ashu ik you are a little scared and worries about somethings...i know many questions are going in your own mind...but..Ashu its okay if you don't like them or they didn't like you...just remember that i'm always there for you...okay my baby now calm down and meet your would-be-Parents.." she said to me while taking in a corner i looked at her with teary eyes but she replied to me too atleast meet them once...c'mon ashi you can do this..for pakkhi..you have to do this..

"Hiee" i said waving my hand towards tanzeel and his parents..

"ömmggg.. look she is just an Angel" My would-be-mom said and i looked at her loving just like i do always to everyone...

"she indeed is an Angel"    Pakkhi said and i said thank you to her...

"umm...Pakkhi if its okay with you can Tanzeel and Ashi talk and get to know eachother for sometime...because Tanzeel said he wants a bestfriend and not any sister or brother because as a brother he already has Sanket and as a sister he has Aashna..the lack of bestfriend he has we want to fill him upp with that space...and u also know the fact that How much we wanted an Angel..so if its okay can Tanzeel and Ashi talk for a while and then whatever Tanzeel says that would be our decision." Tanzeel's mom said and Pakkhi agreed so Tanzeel and me came to my room..

"Tanzeel...why didn't you told me that your parents were gonna adopt me??" i said with my lil baby anger which i had for him as soon as we entered the room..he closed the door cause he didn't wanted any kind of disturbance...which i also didn't wanted because i wanted all the answers for all of my questions from the boy standing in front of mee...

"u knew na how much scared i was...about all of it..but still you didn't said me anything...whyy??" i spoke trying to look i'm angry...

"Ashi idhar aa pehele." he said calling me to sit beside him on the bed..

"kya hai?" i said being all irritated...so what should i even do.. he didn't even told me that his parents were gonna adopt me....yesterday night i met him and then suddenly next day he comes and cherry on the cake his parents were gonna adopt me.. what is going on in my lifeee...ughhh..i was thinking all this and i felt a pair of hands were cupping my face and i could feel his lips on my forehead...okay that really worked...that made me feel calm...ashi kya hora hai tujhe calm down okieee.... but i need that head kiss back...uff akay shantttt

"Ashu...baba calm down."he said still cupping my face with his hands..

"kya ab meko jawab tho de"i said being all irritated again..cause i LIKE the way he makes me calm..hehe.

"Ashu meko bhi nhi pata tha ki Ammi Abbu tujhe adopt karne waale hai..agar pata hota tho tujhe kal hi bata deta na..mujhe todhi aacha lagra tha jab tu itne tension mai thi..sad sad si..but haan jab sad thi tho cute bhi lagri thi" he told me but huh. last part was not at all funny..

"yeh funny tha..jo bhi bola last mai??"

"haan"

"nhi bilkul bhi funny nhi tha!" i said being all irritated..uggh why does he always has to irritate me??

"Anyways....so whats your answer??" i asked him...i dont even know why did i even asked him this question...ugghh...why my mind doesnt work whenever i'm with him???

"You wanna know my answer?" he said teasing me...ahhh...

"yes" the only thing i could say  cause i really wanted to know what was his answer....and i said it while making puppy eyes..oh goddd Ashima you have to stoppp...

"My answer will ALWAYS be a Yess...Ashu." this is what he said..like i'm not sure about the exact words i hear but these were they....the moment i hear a yess from His mouth...i Excitedly hugged him....i didnt even thought for a second before hugging me...he took some mins to process and by that time i was parting the hug but his arms hold me back....... omgg his arms..>>>>> THIS HUG>>> I can Forever stay in these arms....I don't know anything...I don't even wanna know anything..I don't wanna think about anything..but just uss>>> His arms complete mee...ahh maybe.... I don't know..all i know is that I wanna stay here for some more moments..more seconds..more minuts...more months...more years...inshot every time i wanna stay here... but soon we parted he held my hand kissed the back of my hands and took me to everyone..

"Beta we really like Ashi... what about you!??" Tanzeel's Dad said happily... I really feel they are gonna adopt me... cause tanzeel's mom had earlier said whatever Tanzeel's answer would be their answer too...

"ofc... yess papa.." Tanzeel said facing towards me... smiling like an idiot... I untied our hands... hmm yess cause I have to go hug pakkhi too.. and yess my soul sister tooo...