Chapter 11!!

Akay's Pov

we were in the living room chatting with everyone even unnav were here...it was almost evening...

"guys lets do movie night... whats say?" manav said excitedly

"Arey ofc ofc" i said matching his excitement tone

"What kind of movie" Tanzu asked and i narrowed my eyes towards his

"Horror" sanket said and winked towards tanzu i was just starring at both of them

"What no ways... thats not gonna happen... we are not gonna watch a horror movie" tanzu said getting up... he went out of the room

"Sanku you know that he is afraid of horror movies" i said in a stern tone

"I know ashu but i really wanted to see one" sanku said making a baby face

"but we can not.. right" i said

"Maybe we can... if you could convince tanzeel to watch it" sanku said with a smirk

"What me?" i asked

"Yes you my ashu" he said pulling my cheeks

"Why me?" i asked again

"Because tanzu wont deny if you'll ask him" he said

" Yes please" everyone said making a puppy face

"okiee...okiee... wait i'll ask him" i said and went to his room because definitely he must be in there

"Tanzu" i said while entering his room

"NO" he said and i stand still on the entrance

"Not you, sweetheart" he said while showing me his phone...saying that he is on a call.... i went inside the room and locked the door... i went and sat on the bed... adoring my handsome man....after about 10 mins he ended his call... and i just realised that i was just adoring him for a whole lot of 10 mins....

"sweetheart" he called me

"yes" i replied

"what yes, say why are you here?" he asked me... what does he mean by what am i doing over here... its my boyfriends room i can come whenever i want to...

"what... its my boyfriends room... i can come over here whenever i want too" i said

"ofc sweetheart, you can come whenever you want to but tell me why are you here rn" he said while sitting on the bed and pulling me on his lap...

"okiee fine... everybody wants to see a horror movie and everyone wants to watch it with you" i said making my puppy face

"Okiee fine i'll watch it..." he said nuzzling in my neck

"what really?" i asked excitedly

"wait sweetheart, let me complete my sentence first" he said

"okiee" i said still being an excited child

"i'll watch the movie but in return what will i get?" he said smirking

"what do you want?" i asked... really convinced whatever he would ask i would give him

"um... okieee... so... i want you beside me while watching the whole movie... i can hug you whenever i feel scared... and i want permission to do anything with you... not in front of everyone but yes want the permission..." he said and i was okiee with everything but how will everyone react when tanzeel would cuddle me... yeah i know he is my boyfriend but for everyone, he was just my best friend. i wanted to ask him so many questions but instead i said "okie" and he tightened his grip on my waist...

we were sitting in the theatre room it had double recliner chairs... for all the couples to cuddle while watching the movie... the movie had started from past 5 min only tanzeel had covered us with a blanket as it was a lil cold and he was resting his head on my chest and his fingers circling around my bare waist... sending shivers through my spine... i was caressing his hair... i turned my head towards everybody and everyone were also cuddling but their focus was on the movie and mine was on my handsome boyfriend... he kept distracting me... i gave him a head kiss and in return i got a kiss right above my heart... a pink tint had arrived over my cheeks by now... but i still tried to focus on the movie... after sometime there was a really horror seen and tanzeel had tighten his grip around my waist and hid his face in my chest.. even i tightened my grip on him and kissed his head...

"I'm here... there is nothing to be afraid of" i whispered... he shook his head and snuggled more into me...

the movie got over but still tanzeel had held me tight... near him... i knew he was scared like anything... everyone got up from their seats and came towards us... the lights had also lighten up by now... but tanzeel's grip was still tight...

"tanzu" i whispered in his ears and he just hummed me

"the movie is over and everyone is coming towards us" i whispered again

"oh" he said and broke our hug... he took his hands back to himself and i shivered at loosing his touch... he could sense that so he gave me a cheek kiss and stood up... i adjusted my top and even i stood up then we bother walked towards everyone... oh yeah there was too much space between  the chairs so that the other person won't be able to know whats happening on others seat... i loved that thing the most...

"so mr. khan, how was the movie" sanku asked him and winked at him

"it was amazing" tanzu said whining at me and that pink tint crept on my cheeks

"oh noice" sanku said smirking

"c'mon its almost past 2 we need to sleep as all you guys have to wake up early and go to work" aashna said and everyone agreed

i was in my room wearing short shorts and an oversized Tee... i loved wearing them... i was under my comforter reading my books... yes i love reading books and that my fav thing to do... sleep was no where to be found so... slow music playing in the back ground with me reading a book... there was a knock on my door i said 'its open' and then there he was wearing his oversized t-shirt and shorts... looking handsome and cute at the same time... holding a book i one hand... yes a book... but he doesn't reed the kind of books i reed... i read rom-coms and he reads something educational... but i really didn't knew it till the night i saw him...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter is posted guys!

hoping that you'll loved this chapter!