Chapter 6

So I'll try to post every sunday that I can. (It's Sunday in Australia. Lol) I hope you all like this part. I may not seem long and I'm sorry about that.

Enjoy. xx

...

...

...

"I'm overtired now, but I spotted a gym on the way to my room" I say to Elizabeth who wiggles her eyebrows suggestively at Dillon. I jump up and go to change into some tights and t-shirt. Throwing on my runners, I grab a towel from the linen cupboard and go towards the home gym.

Standing inside this gym, it's huge. It has a mat where you can stretch out on and obviously spar on, treadmill and weights and that's what I started off on. I ran until I worked up a good sweat then turned to the weights. My t-shirt was beginning to stick so I remove it revealing my sports bra.

Now I'm proud of my transformation, it was the toughest but when you have trained fighters and spies you work with, it isn't hard.

"Look at that ass" As I bent down to do a dead lift, my silly best friend had to make that comment. "I was telling Dillon and Cameron about your skills and... Damn look at your body" she yells causing Dillon and Cameron to rush in. The look on their faces were in attack mode until they saw what I was doing and shook their heads.

I look down seeing what was wrong but she stops me "You are fucking ripped" She states "What has my dad been doing to you at the office?" I smile at her. I'm not super ripped but my muscles are toned and I have a small set of abs.

"Shit" I saw Dillon shamelessly look over my body and I feel the need to cover up but when his eyes catch mine, it was like he was daring me to cover myself

I turn back to Elizabeth, hesitantly taking my gaze away from Dillon "About my skills?"

"Oh yeah, I was telling them that your fighting skills are really good and Dillon wanted to see... There you go, I already know how good she is and Cameron is going to clean up his mess he made in the kitchen" My eyes widened. This bloody trickster. Dillon motioned me to step to him as he steps on the mat while I watch the other two leave

"Come on baby, show me what you got" And that's what I did. I finally had him pinned face down giving in. I did not go easy on him one bit and neither did he. I roll over and panted heavily. It was hard, we were both sweating from head to toe and now I was ready for sleep to take me.

"How are my fighting skills now?" I ask

His eyebrows shot up and rolled over until he was lying on his front "Impressive" he stands up and walks out of the room leaving me by myself.

What did I expect to happen? He did tell me he wasn't looking for a relationship, while they were home for the wedding he was looking to get laid and he did the night before the wedding. When he told me that, I don't know why it affected me and the way he brushes me off like he does now, I feel like he wants to treat me like a friend should but at the same time he doesn't. He makes me feel like I'm the only girl in the world then he stops as if he doesn't like what he sees in me. Maybe it's just he isn't getting any while away from civilization. I grab my towel and t-shirt and head back to my room. I think I'm just reading too much into it. I wasn't here for him, I was here for a job and the job was to kill.