Chapter 7

Beware... Sexy scene coming up next...

Just thought I would prepare you for the flush on your skin you will get once reading the next part... Cocky much, I know. Lol

Enjoy...

...

...

He had carried me all the way to his room that was next to mine. His kisses gentle but passionate at the same time, making me crave so much more.

Even though I have come to know him as a man who is impatient, he was being very patient with removing my clothes while laying kisses on my exposed skin. With all the tension between us it sobered me fairly quick that his kisses were like a breath of fresh air.

I had managed to undo his pants and let them drop to the floor, my fingers play with the bottom of his shirt as we kiss. I push him back a little so I can lift his shirt over his head, kissing up his very well-toned stomach and shoulders. I sat on my knees before him on the bed naked while he now stood naked in front of me. We both assessed each other and when our eyes met, the smiles we had on our faces must have been a reflection of each other's, it was indescribable.

When he places his hand on my shoulder I shudder at the small circles his fingers were making on my bare skin. He pushes me gently back as I lay down he places open mouthed kisses on my skin igniting a fire inside me. My back aches back when he spreads my legs apart and devours me with a new passion.

His tongue and lips attack me, I can't help the destination my hands moved towards when I grab his hair and hold tight as he works me closer to falling apart at his touch. The sensation of his tongue on my clit was driving me crazy, his fingers probing at my entrance. I gasped as his fingers pushed inside me, my body involuntary meeting each thrust. I was close and I knew he could tell, he moved his fingers and his mouth away. I open my eyes and look down seeing the hunger in his eyes as he licks his lips and moves up my body. His fingers were glistening with my juices that he used to cover his throbbing cock with it.

I pull him in for a kiss tasting myself on his lips as he positions himself in between my legs. I couldn't resist where my hands went as they moved down his back, gripping his butt and pushing him towards me and inside. He chuckles and it was incredibly sexy but then that chuckle turned into a moan from the feeling of me surrounding him and me feeling him thrust and engulf everything about him.

His thrusts started off gentle, now became hungrier like he possessed a new side of him, a side that would always be hungry for me. I loved it. Shit did I say love? It wasn't until we were both close to orgasm and I digging my fingers into his back that I couldn't see my life without him in it.

I feel his lips on my forehead and slowly rolling off me, pulling me into his arms. I snuggled into him when I heard him say those three earth shattering words I didn't expect to hear.

"I love you" That's when I realised that as much as I want him, would we ever make time for each other with the dangerous line of work that we live?

...

...