CHAPTER-3

Published on- 13/07/23

Double update!!!! Ab toh comment Karo yaar :(

AUTHOR'S POV

1 month later...

Aradhya rushes through the college campus, her backpack bouncing on her shoulders as she frantically searches for her classroom. It's her first day at a new college, and she's already late for her first class. With her hair in disarray and a look of panic on her face, she becomes a comical sight amidst the calmness of the campus.

" Why did I hit snooze on my alarm!" She muttered to herself

As she rounds a corner, she spots a group of students chatting near the entrance to a building. 

She musters all her energy and rushes towards them.

"Excuse me! Is this Building B? Where's room 203?" she asked panicking.

"No, this is Building A. You need to go to the other side of the campus for Building B. Good luck!" one of them replied grinning.

Aradhya's eyes widen in horror as she realizes she's been running in the wrong direction. She quickly turns on her heels, her face flushed with embarrassment.

She darts off in the opposite direction, her legs moving as fast as they can carry her. Along the way, she accidentally bumps into a student who was texting on his phone.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" the boy said startled.

"I'm going to hell!"

She keeps running, but as luck would have it, she runs straight into a group of pigeons that were peacefully pecking at breadcrumbs on the ground. The pigeons take flight in a flurry of feathers, causing Aradhya to flail her arms in panic.

"What the fu....flying pigeons!" she freaked out

She spins around, trying to avoid the fluttering wings, but ends up stumbling and falling onto a nearby bench, sending her belongings flying in all directions.

With her papers scattered on the ground and her hair even more disheveled, Aradhya looks around sheepishly, realizing that her chaotic entrance has drawn the attention of other students nearby.

After muttering some colorful words she started gathering her belongings and again started running towards her class.

She just can't miss the class for which she has changed her previous college. Her physics research.

Slightly out of breath and disheveled from her eventful journey, she finally reaches the door of her physics class. She straightens her clothes and takes a moment to compose herself before knocking gently on the door.

"You may go back" The professor's stern voice came as he continued writing something on the board.

"Sir, please! I promise it won't happen again" she pleaded.

The professor turned around and saying he was hot would be an understatement. He was straight out of a global magazine.

She got a sense of familiarity from him but her mind was too occupied to recollect anything.

"New research student?" He asked coming closer putting his hands in his trousers.

She nodded her head.

"And that's how you utilize your chance?" he taunted.

"Sir there was an emergency. My mother...." she started.

"Ok ok I don't want to listen to your personal things" he stopped her and moved aside.

"First and last warning. Next time, you will be out of the research" he said and moved back to the board.