vii, viii/ix

Parts vii, vii/ixwc: 1

Parts vii, vii/ix
wc: 1.5k
The Principal's Rule: 314
First day of School/Meeting a Freshmen: 1.2k

Please cut on this line: ✄ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

vii: The Principal's Rule

Grim and [N] were panting while staring at Crowley. "...Well?"

"Incredible. I've never seen anyone work with a monster in the way you have." Crowley said, now back to his human form. "I must confess, my educator's intuition did sense something interesting about you after that brouhaha at orientation, [N]."

Crowley then held a finger to his chin. "I could tell that you had a certain animal trainer-y slash master sorcerer-ish quality to you. Oh, yes."

"That being said I... *mumble mumble*" Crowley's started to get quieter as he spoke.

[N] just shook their head. "Speak up when you talk to others. Anyways, Grim would like to enroll into Night Raven College."

Crowley gave [N] a look of surprise. "WHAT? A monster, stay HERE?"

"I'll be responsible for any and all negative actions he commits during his time at Night Raven." [N] said with a voice of unenthusiasm.

Crowley thought for a second. "Well you are incredibly strong when it comes to magic... and you can take away the weasel's ability to use his if the situation calls for it."

"Very well." Crowley said without a second thought.

Grim smiled wide. "Myah?! Really?"

"Let me be clear!" Crowley spoke, "Under no circumstances are you to let him leave your sight during the school day! You are not allowed to leave him unattended at any point. If I catch him without you by his side, the consequences will be tenfold!"

[N] yawned. "You got it boss. Keep the weasel under strict supervision."

"Splendid. Here is your uniform. I wasn't planning on you having to stay here, so your schedule won't be ready until tomorrow." Crowley said as he handed the uniform off to [N].

[N] nods with a smile. "Thank you, Crowley."

"I am a charitable Headmage, after all." Crowley said, making [N] frown.