xiii, xiv, xv

Parts xii, xiv, xvwc: 2kAn Urgent Deadline: 1

Parts xii, xiv, xv
wc: 2k
An Urgent Deadline: 1.1K
To the Dwarfs' Mine: 381
Frantic Dashing: 520

A/N: I just noticed that I have like 5 chapters left of the prologue

Please cut on this line: ✄ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

xiii: An Urgent Deadline

[N], Ace, and Deuce had followed Grim all the way to the cafeteria. "Argh! Stop jumping around like that!"

"Heh heh heh! Catch me if you can!" Grim said as he dodged the three freshmen.

"No fair climbing onto the chandelier, you coward!" Deuce yelled out. "I haven't really learned flight magic yet..."

Deuce was lost in his thoughts. "What could I summon to hold onto him...? Hmm..."

"Can you gather your thoughts? I can't get in trouble with the Headmage!" [N] said as they watched the furball cling to the chandelier for dear life.

"Oh! That's it!" Deuce finally thought of something.

Ace spoke. "Did you finally come up with somethi- Oh, hey! Stop! What are you doing?!"

"Why are you pointing your pen at me?!" Ace backed up from a Deuce a bit.

[N] realizes what the blue haired boy was about to do, and made an effort to stop him. "Deuce...please don't tell me you're going to use Ace as a way to grab Grim."

"That's exactly what i'm about to do. Ace, I'm going to launch you." Deuce said with a determined look on his face.

[N]'s eyes widen. "I strongly suggest that you do not launch your classmate!"

"Are you kidding me?! Bwaaaah! Put me down!" Ace flairs about as he was lifted by Deuce's magic. "Seriously, do not launch me! Abort! ABORT!"

Deuce was not listening to Ace's plea. "Just make sure to grab him tight."

"I've got him in my sights, and.... Go!" Deuce shouts as he launches Ace.

Ace screams as he goes through the air.

"MYAAAAHH?!" Grim watches with a frightful expression as Ace got closer and closer to the chandelier.