i, ii, iii

Parts i, ii, iiwc: 2

Parts i, ii, ii
wc: 2.8k
A Desperate Heart: 287
A Misappropriated Tart: 1.5k
Garden Decoration: 1.0k

A/N: I did not abandon this story I have midterms coming up and I needed to study ;-;
Please cut on this line: ✄ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

i: A Desperate Heart

Weirdly enough, [N] had experienced a dream.

An unfamiliar dream in an unfamiliar land seem to correlate, no?

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

Hurry up and paint those roses red!

Slather them quickly, asforesaid!

(They're painting...roses?)

Why are you painting these white roses red?

Why, you ask? It's quite simple.

We planted the wrong color, you see.

The Queen likes her roses red. If they're white, we'll lose our heads!

Goodness!

And so, we're painting the roses red.

...

"What the hell..." [N] said a bit groggily, "What the hell was that dream? Or was it a memory I had lost...?"

ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

[N] woke up in her makeshift bed, finally back in their room.

"Grim," [N] said as they sat up, "I think I just had the craziest dream."

Grim yawned. "Yeah whatever... but I think there's a visitor at our door."

"Maybe it's those pesky ghosts again? They just don't know when to quit." Grim crossed his arms.

The knocking continued, rattling the dorm a bit more.

[N] sighed before getting out of bed, the sheets falling off and revealing their shorts and tank top.

>> ENTRY HALL

"Who would be here at such an ungodly hour?" [N] said as they rubbed their eyes a bit and patted down a few fly-aways in their hair.

A voice spoke from the other side of the door. "It's me, Ace! Just let me in, alright?"

Grim spoke while still a bit tired. "Ace? It's the middle of the night! B-bwah! That collar!"