x, xi, xii

Parts x, xi, xiiwc: 2

Parts x, xi, xii
wc: 2.3k
Mutual Aggression: 1k
Window Scrubbing: 453
Punishment Ducking: 769

Please cut on this line: ✄ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

x: Mutual Aggression

"Pretty cool, huh?" Ace said as his expression changed to smug one. "Not like some piddling weasel."

Grim was surprised by Ace's change in tone. "Myah?!"

"Pfft...Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Ace bursted out laughing, making Grim get angry and made [N] annoyed to their core.

Ace's laughing ceased. "Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into such a fiasco, right?"

"The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who has no place for them at Night Raven, and the monster no one summoned at all." Ace said, making [N] roll their eyes.

Ace gave an innocent smile. "It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!"

"H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!" Grim said with an angry expression on his face.

Ace spoke again. "So in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha ha! SO la-"

"Shut your mouth."

Ace was silenced as soon as [N] spoke over him.

"What were you about to call me?" Grim got angrier, his flaming ears started to become more wild.

Ace tried to speak, but it felt as if his mouth was glued shut.

"Apparently he's making fun of you for not knowing the great seven. Saying that you should take another shot at kindergarten before trying to get into the academy." [N] said as they watched as Ace gave them a nasty glare, making them smile.

Grim was looking at the redhead, looking absolutely livid. "Grrrr..."

"If you're so eager to speak, then speak!" [N] teased as Ace finally could open his mouth again.

Ace then started to tease the duo again. "I just thought i'd tease you a bit. And man I am glad I did! It's been a blast!"