INSTAGRAM. REAL LIFE.

INSTAGRAM

Liked by pascalispunk, jensenackles and others tara

tara.dmorgan 2019 was a wonderful year, full of life lessons that put me down countless of times but I kept rising up. It's never too late to learn something new even if you make the same mistakes, so keep your head up because you are doing amazing 🤍
2020 please be good to me ✨

Love, Tara 🤍
View all 3,294 comments
jeffreydeanmorgan Happy new year! I love you and I can't wait to see you❤️
taylorswift ❤️
jensenackles Happy new years, bubs. Love ya!
andrealuna I fucking love you, you are a freaking warrior 💪🏼
oscarisaac #respectqueen ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
username Does this mean you dumped Nick??
username I really really hope so
username Well, she hasn't commented on the article
username She doesn't have to
jaredpadalecki Sending lots of love from my family to yours ❤️
diegoluna_ Where's your tequila shot to start the year how it's supposed to?
oscarisaac Lol I agree, I thought I taught you better tara.dmorgan
tara.dmorgan Who said I haven't had my first tequila shot of the year?
andrealuna I do...
tara.dmorgan Oh, but I have 😏
username New year, new boyfriend 🎉
pascalispunk Happy new year princesa, wish you all the best xx ✨❤️
tara.dmorgan Are you in nyc??
pascalispunk Yes! I'm with Oscar right now, come! We have plenty of booze left
tara.dmorgan Yaaay, omw! 👏🏼🎉 Should I bring anything else?
oscarisaac Just your beautiful self and your party mood and maybe some of your flirty mood as well
tara.dmorgan Lol for who?
andrealuna I swear if they don't make out tonight i'm going to be pissed oscarisaac
tara.dmorgan What are you talking about? Who are you talking about? andrealuna
oscarisaac Thats my plan and when they're both drunk I know they get super flirty so I hope it's easier they will 🤞🏼
andrealuna Let me know how it goes bcs I know she won't tell me
oscarisaac liked this comment
lizzobeeating Couldn't have said it better ❤️
mileycyrus Cheers to that

dmorgan What are you talking about? Who are you talking about? andrealuna↳oscarisaac Thats my plan and when they're both drunk I know they get super flirty so I hope it's easier they will 🤞🏼↳andrealuna Let me know how it goes bcs I know she won'...

Liked by chrisevans, tara.dmorgan and others
pascalispunk Surround yourself with people you love, always.
#bye2019 #hello2020
View all 2,293 comments
username Hahahaha I loooove this
username Putting it as my lock screen rn
username I'm in love with this trio 😍😍😍
tara.dmorgan Hahahaha I look like shiiiit
pascalispunk What are you talking about? You look great, better than us lol
oscarisaac What a night! Hahhahaha I've never seen Pedro in boyfriend mode, so thank you Taz
username WHAAAAT?
tara.dmorgan He's my all time favourite ❤️
pascalispunk Not boyfriend mode, only friend mode...
oscarisaac Im her friend and I don't have the will to hold her hair while she's throwing up, I would throw up on her
username That's the sweetest thing ever

REAL LIFE

How many times do I have to make the same mistake with the same person? Why do I still believe he can change, that he can love me in the right way? My mind is blank, I don't know what to do, what to think or how to act; my eyes are the only ones that seem to know what they're doing because they are flooding with tears and are burning so bad. I don't know how long I can keep crying and I'm embarrassed to call anyone, I don't want anyone to see me like this. It's embarrassing, but I can't be alone.

I don't bother to change my clothes and head to Pedro's building, he lives a couple blocks away, but it's snowing heavily. My slippers are getting wet and the tears in my cheeks are getting frosted leaving a white trace on my face, my hair is messy and I probably smell like alcohol, but that's the least of my worries right now. I ring the doorbell two times and look at my surroundings out of habit, Pedro opens the door and hugs me, as soon as he touches me I can't control myself and cry in his shoulder.
"Hey, hey." His soothing voice makes me feel safe and my legs give in. "I got you baby girl." He carries me up to his apartment bridal style letting me hide my face in the crook of his neck.
Oscar is already drunk yelling all kinds of nonsense, he hasn't notice Pedro is holding my entire body, but when he does I feel completely vulnerable and naked, I've never heard silence this loud.
"What happened?" Oscar asks Pedro and I feel him shrug his shoulders. "Lay her on the couch, I'll bring her something to drink and eat."
I am so ashamed of state, the moment Pedro puts me in the couch I turn to face the back of it, hiding my puffy face as I try to calm down.
Oscar returns with a glass of red wine and some bread with spread -my favourite. He gets on his knees and slowly turns me around, the look on his face is the worst, it's like he is watching a puppy getting viciously tortured in the worst ways possible. He dries my tears with the hem of his shirt and hugs me. He knows exactly what happened, this isn't the first time it's happened, but it doesn't make it easier to ask for help and to be this vulnerable, Pedro on the other hand has no idea what is going on, why a young girl is bawling her eyes out in his white couch making a mess and an uncomfortable situation for everyone, he might be regretting letting me in and be this kind to me, but he doesn't know he is saving my life just by being here and doing the bare minimum.
"Do you want to talk about it?" Oscar hands me the wine and I chug it, waiting a few seconds for the alcohol to give me the push I need to tell them.
"No, but I need to." I sniff and wipe my nose with my jacket. "I got a call from Andrea last night," My voice starts to break but I don't allow myself to cry. "And she told me she saw Nick with this girl named Sofia, at first she didn't think much about it until she saw them a couple hours later outside his apartment and she was bleeding, trying to get away from him with all her clothes in her hand." I talk as fast as I can holding back my tears and anger. "I haven't talked to him yet."
"Princesa," Pedro's hand reaches mine and he squeezes it, so gently and careful it seems he is afraid to hurt me. "There is nothing to talk with him, you need to get out." The way he speaks to me makes my body relax, warm and safe. "You can stay with me as long as you want." He offers and I chuckle.
I don't understand why he is so kind with me, we barely know each other, we've only hung out a couple of times, there is no reason why he has to be this nice.
"Thanks, but I can't just leave him." I tell him and he can't figure out why I am going back with my boyfriend after all the damage he has caused. Even if I wanted to I need to have a plan to do it carefully.