INSTAGRAM. FACETIME. REAL LIFE.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: VIOLENCE, PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL ABUSE⚠️

Liked by oscarisaac, andrealuna and others
tara.dmorgan Just heard about lockdown getting longer! 🙃 Anyways, stay safe everyone!! 🤍🤍
View all 8, 929 comments
diegoluna_ Do you really wake up like that?
tara.dmorgan Lol, I wish... I look like a monster when I wake up
oscarisaac That's such a lie!
username Are you still living with Nick?
username I hope not! That'd be so dangerous rn
andrealuna Toffee nut?
tara.dmorgan Yup :)
gigihadid 😍😍😍😍😍
jeffreydeanmorgan Been trying to call you for the past 2 weeks, everything ok?
tara.dmorgan Yeah dad, everything okay :) dw
taylorswift Ft tonight???
andrealuna Oooh me too!
tara.dmorgan Yes please! ❤️ 7 sounds good?
andrealuna Yeeeees
taylorswift liked this comment
pascalispunk Should we start making appointments for facetime calls??
oscarisaac Yeah, I can never get her to agree on a date...
chrisevans Literally I've talked to everyone I know except her, it's impossible to get you to answer a call :(!!!!
jensenackles If you weren't a grown up you'd be grounded...
tara.dmorgan Hahaha that's such a lie, lol and you're the same!
tara.dmorgan pascalispunk how about friday? over drinks? with oscarisaac and diegoluna_
diegoluna_ Thank you for not excluding me ❤️
tara.dmorgan My pleasure 💖
pascalispunk Sounds like a great plan
tara.dmorgan liked this comment
oscarisaac Absolut-ley (pun intended)
tara.dmorgan liked this comment
realbarbarapalvin You are stunning! I'm so jealous 😍

FACETIME

I don't let my phone ring or vibrate more than two times, I don't want to wake Nick up, especially after the morning we just had while reading the news about the prolonged quarantine

"Hey girls." Taylor says first pouring some red wine in her glass.
"Oh, I miss you so much!" I say getting close to the camera wanting to hug them.
"I miss you too, how's everything? Are you okay?" Andrea asks looking straight into my eyes and scanning my entire face, almost scared she might miss something that could tell her how I really am.
"I don't know, we got into a big fight this morning." I whisper looking at the bedroom door, knowing well Nick is drunk and asleep.
"Oh, what happened?" Taylor asks and I can see Joe in the background.
"He got worked up about quarantine getting longer." I am still whispering; if he heard me talking about his fit with someone else he'll kill me. "I really need to get out." I finally said out loud with tears streaming down my face.
"Oh honey, you can stay here, with me and Joe." Joe comes into frame and nods his head.
"I appreciate it guys, but three is a lot and with COVID going on it's a hazard." I say and Taylor scoffs.
"You have to be joking."
"Tay, please. I'm leaving Friday so I still have time to either go to a shelter or hopefully find a single roommate." I say and hear the bedroom door open.
"Hey baby." I smile at the girls and Nick comes to kiss me.
"Who are you taking to?" He goes to the kitchen and opens a beer.
"Just the girls but we were just saying goodbye." The girls give me a condescending smile and I hang up.

REAL LIFE

"What did I tell you about calls while I'm not in the room?" His tone is monotone and sleepy.
"I'm sorry, we just haven't talked in so long and I need to talk to other women." I laugh as I try to make him uncomfortable about girl talk and stop him from asking more questions.

He proceeds to sit on the couch right next to me and pulls out his phone. I never never never look over at his phone when he is sitting close to me, I don't want to see what's in there, but tonight is different. He taps on an app I've never seen before and multiple views of our apartment can be seen in real time; my heart skips a beat I just pray there is no sound on the recordings, other wise I am dead. For my luck he unmutes the recording from five minutes ago when I'm talking about him with Taylor and Andy. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. I don't know if I should run or hide. I go through my safest options and locking myself in the room seems like the safest bet. If I run to the front door he might grab. It feels like I don't have control of my body, my brain does all the work for me, everything in me is in fight mode, I need to get out of this alive.
"You fucking little bitch." He yells and runs after me. His stomps sound like they belong to a huge monster, his voice sounds like he wants to rip me apart and the pounding on the door is making me relieve my childhood when I would beg my mom to lay with me in bed to stop the boogeyman in my closet. "You think you can make it without me?" He let's out a scornful laugh as it  echoes all around the room, making everything feel like a nightmare. "I own you." He kicks the door with little to no strength and breaks the door, leaving me with nothing on between us but the bed that has dried blood stains in the duvet cover that are barely noticeable.
"Please, I'm sorry." I am curled up in a little nook between the bed and the nightstand, but I know he can grab me at anytime. "I don't know what I was thinking." He is standing in front of me and grabs a chunk of my hair and drags me to the middle of the room.

I scream and cry. The feeling of throwing up is there, not really sure if any sickness is going to come out of my mouth. He throws me internet the ground, smashing my head in the process and I scream in pain, instantly feeling a little dizzy. He gets on top of me and starts chocking me with his right hand and drying my tears with the back of his left hand. His eyes are dark and doesn't seem remorseful, he really is enjoying this and he is getting off of it.
"You are so fucking stupid, don't you get it? How can I fix you?" His voice sounds so worried and like he genuinely wants to help me be better.
I can breathe. I feel like I'm slowly blacking out, my head is pounding, but not in pain, it's a weird feeling and my eyes are rolling to the back of my head.
The feeling suddenly stops, I can breathe again and the world is clearer for just a second. He is no longer in top of me and I am relieved. A sharp pain spreads across my ribs and stomach. I look up to see him kick me like a soccer ball. One too many times; my insides are burning and I can no longer scream. I am curled up on the floor, trying to protect myself from his feet. He then sits me on the bed and I can barely breathe, he gets on his knees and spreads my legs apart so he can be as close as possible to my face. He looks at me distraught, but not because of how I look, because of how I am behaving.
"You are disgusting," His voice is clam, which calms me. "So so stupid," His chuckle is condescending. "God, don't you get it, Tara? No one's going to love you like me." He stands up, still close to me and throws a punch at my face hitting my nose and cheekbone, probably breaking both. "You can sleep on the couch tonight." He leaves me laying in the bed, holding my face and ribs to ease the pain.

I can't wait until Friday, I have to leave tonight.