TEXT. REAL LIFE.

⚠️SA⚠️

TEXT

Princesa 👑💕
Hey

Pedro Pascal
Hey! How's it going?
Haven't heard from you
in a while :)

Princesa 👑💕
Yeah, sorry about that.
I have a favor to ask...
You can say no

Pedro Pascal
Sure, anything

Princesa 👑💕
For context, I had a fight
with Nick and it got very
violent, so I had to leave
Princesa 👑💕
I couldn't grab any of my
stuff, just my bag with my
wallet a coat and my shoes

Pedro Pascal
My God! Are you okay?
Pedro Pascal
Sorry, stupid question
Pedro Pascal
Where are you?

Princesa 👑💕
I'm actually outside your
building. I'm sorry.

Pedro Pascal
I'll buzz you in

Princesa 👑💕
Thank you. I really really
appreciate it 🤍

REAL LIFE

I knock on his door one time and he opens the door with a blanket ready and the kettle on for tea. I hate the look he has in his face. Pity. I can't kid anyone right now, not even myself, I feel horrible, I look terrible and I can't think straight.
Pedro wraps his arms around my shoulders, holding me tight, making sure I feel safe with him. That is never a question, I know he would never treat me the way other people have treated me, but then again that's what I thoughts about Nick.

Pedro leads me to his living room, sits me down and puts the blanket on top of me, his hand pressed against my cheeks, carefully caressing the edges of the bruises and cuts across my face. I don't flinch at the touch, I have never felt this relaxed and safe with a man. I look at him, his eyes are watering, he feels my pain, he can't bare to look at me but makes his best effort to keeps his eyes on me without shedding a tear.
"I'm going to kill him." His voice is calm just like his touch is gentle and firm. "How could he do this to you?" He sniffs.
"I'm okay now." I half smile.
"Where do you hurt? What do you need?" He wants to look at every inch of my body to make sure it's not as bad as my face.
"I'm fine," I lie, but I don't want to worry him more than he is right now. "This is all I need." I move and whence a little, making my lie noticeable.
"Let me check you, please." He begs.

I look at him hesitant, I have the right to. I have bruises everywhere and I'm still bleeding from how many times I was abused in the past two hours. Pedro's eyes make me trust him with my entire life, with him everything is right, it's like a sunny day with a warm breeze wrapping my body and soul, his voice makes me want to run at him making it seem like home.

I push the blanket down to my ankles, he jumps at the sight of the blood staining the crotch of my grey pants, the loose black t-shirt stuck on my stomach with dried blood. He holds his mouth with his hand in shock and that makes me cry and hide my face inside my shirt. He wipes his face clean and gently carries me to his bathroom where he starts a warm bath. I don't reproach, the opposite. I thank him with a smile making my dry lips bleed just a little. He starts to leave the bathroom, but he stops when he notices I can't get undressed by myself, my muscles are stiff and everything hurts, I look at him with pleading eyes and approval to help me. He slowly comes back and gets on his knees, his touch is delicate, helping me hold in to him as he moves my arms and gets rid of my shirt leaving me complete naked form the top. He can't take his eyes of my chest, not because of the obvious, but because the sight is horrible, everything is bruised and bloody, he want to touch but holds back and starts to remove my pants, he bites his lip with rage, whatever can be going through his mind when he notices I'm not wearing any underwear, wondering how fast I ran away from Nick that I didn't even have time to put in some panties. He holds my hand and helps me get in the bath instantly turning the clear water into a sheer pink. The warm water stings on all my body, but I start to feel clean, the silence in the room is so loud and I'm dying to know if it's killing him as much as it's killing me to see myself in this state.