The Next Morning

Donald is awoken by a set of knocks on his door. Glancing at his digital alarm clock, he reads out the time "10:17". "You're late!" he yells at the perpetrator. Donald quickly walks to the door, opening it to find a very confused man, roughly his age, but nowhere near as attractive. "Oh." Says Donald. "You're not on my team"
"Uhm, no. My name is Mayor Lewis, Mayor of Pelican Town. I'm here to welcome you to my lovely community!" Says the man.
"You're a Mayor?" replies Donald inquisitively."Aren't you a little old to be a leader? Anyways, I'm Donald John Trump, President of the United States of America."
The man doesn't respond, he just gives Donald a questioning look. Eventually Donald asks "Is there a McDonald's near here? I want a diet coke really bad."
"What's a Mc- McDonald's?" responds Mayor Lewis
Trump begins laughing uncontrollably at the sheer tomfoolery of Mayor Lewis' antics.
"You're quite funny Louie, but seriously, where is the nearest golden arches?"
Lewis doesn't respond, prompting Trump to continue. 
"You know, McDonald's! Quarter Pounders, McNuggets, McFlurries??"
"I have no idea what you're talking about." replies Lewis.
Donald suddenly slams the door in Lewis' face, promptly putting his back towards it and slowly sliding down until he reaches the floor. With his head between his knees, Donald begins to yell. "They don't have McDonalds here!! How can they not have McDonalds!! What kind of monsters live in this godforsaken town!!"
Lewis slowly backs away from Donald's door, and begins to briskly walk back towards the town.