14♠

After they both were out yesterday night, as expected, someone did clicked their pic and posted it on social media. But considering how both were of the same gender, no dating rumors were spread instead their fans asked them to respect their privacy. It was a good thing, but not what Jungkook wanted, though he too knew it won't be that easy as homophobes exist.

Today Tae's shooting for his new drama was starting, and for that he would have to travel to another country. It was his first drama for which he would have to fly abroad and though he was excited, he was sad too cause it means he won't see his hyung for 2-3 days.

Jungkook could easily read his gloomy face as he packed his bag while the elder sat on the bed choosing the clothes he should pack.

"My baby is growing up hmm. You are travelling without me." Even though Jungkook was joking, Tae was all set to miss his flight or bring him along to Paris. The city of love. Unlike others and Jungkook, Tae had no interest in that city whatsoever. For him, it was just another place on earth which is famous cause of it's monument and nothing else. He had learned more tragic and inspiring love stories from other countries to call that place city of love. 

"I can stay here, or tak-"

"Work is work. You need to learn how to manage life and career." Jungkook was doing nothing but ticking off Tae's patience which was already so thin..

"But hyun-"

"You forgot to pack your red undies lil mouse. You planning on going commando there?" And Jeon Taehyung's patience shattered like glass. He snatched his red clothing from Jungkook's hand and stretched it around his head pushing him on the bed.

"Yes! Yes, now that you said I will surely do that! More over it's so fucking comfortable! I should definitely do that!" Jungkook hastily pulled the brief from his head and looked at Tae to see if he is actually serious. And with his expression, he was livid and knowing Tae, he can surely do that out of anger and stubbornness.

"Try pulling any such stunt and I won't be responsible for my actions aftermath." Jungkook's words had a clear threat, knowing him, one should never provoke him as that man can do what he said. He is a man of his words. But it isn't Taehyung if he doesn't challenge his hyung's patience or control.

"Why? What you gonna do hyung? Hmm? It's not like you are coming with me. I heard there's a gay club there. And I am looking forward to it. It must better than clubs here."  Hearing Tae's words, Jungkook's expression was no longer playful. Instead he was now staring at Tae with a predatory eyes as he walked near the latter who was now reconsidering his words. Too late, sadly.

"Hyung list-" Tae couldn't complete his words as he was yanked forward by his neck, his wide eyes staring back at Jungkook's sharp black ones. Their breath mingled as Jungkook caressed his nape while staring back at him before he leaned a bit more closer, his lips brushing with Taehyung's and spoke.

"If you dared to set your foot anywhere near that club or any one who's not Jimin, I will fuck you right in front of their eyes so they would know who you belong to." Tae visibly shivered in Jungkook's hold who chuckled and slowly made him lie down on bed, hovering over him with his own buff body.

"Hyung I-I"

"Shh my lil mouse. I will miss you." This made Tae's breath hitch as he heard his hyung's confession who himself was convincing him that it will be short duration. It will be the first time they will be staying apart after so many years. Every time when Jungkook had to leave, Tae always tagged along but this time, Jungkook couldn't as he himself got some work here.